Notts County away (1 Viewer)

S

skyblue2k

Saturday 27 April 2013 (3pm Kick-Off)

FIXTURE: Notts County V Coventry City
DATE: Saturday 27 April 2013
KICK-OFF: 3pm
COMPETITION: npower League 1

TICKET STATUS: ON SALE (Pay On The Day Available)

AWAY SUPPORTERS
Away supporters visiting Meadow Lane will be housed in the Jimmy Sirrel Stand and can purchase tickets at the following rates:

PRICE BAND JIMMY SIRREL STAND
Adult £24
Senior £15
16-21 £15
Under-16 £ 6
Under-12* £ 1

Tickets for this match can be purchased in person at Meadow Lane, online via www.nottscountydirect.co.uk or over the phone by calling 0115 9557 204.

*Under-12 tickets are only available, up to a maximum of thre, when purchased with a corresponding match ticket or season card.

HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE
For full details about upgrading to one of our hospitality packages, click here.

DISABLED SUPPORTER INFORMATION
For full disabled supporters information, click here.

STADIUM PLAN
To download the Meadow Lane Stadium Plan, click here.

CONTACT THE TICKET OFFICE
Tel: 0115 9557 204
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.nottscountydirect.co.uk

Steve.B50

Will be there, blow up elephants with me, left over from First game away.
May as well go out with a bang.

S

skyblue2k

Will ring Notts County in the morning and see if they are on sale and will post to let you know.

ampthill_sba

I'll be there :) Left the Ricoh after the Donny victory wondering if I'd be going to Meadow Lane hoping for a defeat (to avoid the total that would haver +10 points taken us up)...

pusbccfc

I might wear a Tim Fisher mask.

S

skyblue2k

Tickets now available

Just been on the Notts County website and bought my tickets in the Jimmy Sirrel stand, Block Y2 upper available at the moment. Only downside was having to pay £1.50 booking fee and 75p postage. But did not mind as £24 for my ticket and only a £1 for my sons.

Chose the option for the tickets to be posted as did not fancy queueing on the day.

Here's hoping we sell out.

jan87

What a joke getting tickets for Notts county game. I wanted 5 tickets, had to register them all on their website also paid a booking fee (free on CCFC website). If I decide to renew my season ticket I wonder which club I should approach?

ThisManHere

Just brought two.

Only one block available at the moment. I'd assume we would take around 2,000. Usually have decent numbers for Nottingham games.

S

skyblue2k

Bought mine earlier today, just registered myself and then clicked on the seats and bought 2. You are normally allowed up to 8 tickets on one name. Can choose if ticket for adult or child.

ThisManHere

The site web would only let me buy 1 ticket in my name. I had to register all the names

Why have you done that? I've brought two, one for me and one for a friend - both in my name. I'd take a guess that they understand one person doesn't need more than one ticket so therefore any additional are for friends etc.

Users who are viewing this thread