Nouble Signs for Newport (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

City are on an attack.
Attack breaks down.
Frank starts to stroll back to the half way line.
Ball is cleared by their defence.
10-20 seconds of possession by the opposition.
City defence clears.
Frank's still inside their half by about 15 yards.
Lino flags him offside or he gets out the way and we're effectively a man down.

The above occurred several times most games. Every so often he looked bothered and interested & played well. He clearly had ability which made it worse. One of my least favourite City players ever.

Edit: Just searched and found this tweet which sums it up

Alkhen

I know a few Newport fans, they are totally buzzing at the prospect of Frank 'ex-prem' Nouble. Poor bastards
It really is the hope that kills you!

Felt like a right dick telling them that he is up there with the laziest players we've had. He's one of those players you just want to shake and remind them it's a short career. Start applying yourself and try for your team. He has talent for sure.

Esoterica

Still only 25 but played for 15 clubs already. Seems to be that kind of player who can't come to terms with not being at a PL club anymore and can't be bothered in the 3rd/4th division. Still time for him to get his shit together and if a manager ever succeeds in motivating they'll have a player on their hands. Either that or he'll be retiring at 33 with another 15 clubs on his cv.

Nick

Administrator
Still remember him single handedly destroying Peterborough, not too much else though :(

Skybluefaz

I wouldn't put his failings down to being 'lazy' so much. My biggest frustration with him is that he tried to play the striker role in the mould of a tricky ball carrier type like Robbie Keane. Where he should have realised his powerful attributes would have been better applied as a John Harston/Dion Dublin type target man. Lack of a football brain maybe his downfall.

covcity4life

City are on an attack.
Attack breaks down.
Frank starts to stroll back to the half way line.
Ball is cleared by their defence.
10-20 seconds of possession by the opposition.
City defence clears.
Frank's still inside their half by about 15 yards.
Lino flags him offside or he gets out the way and we're effectively a man down.

The above occurred several times most games. Every so often he looked bothered and interested & played well. He clearly had ability which made it worse. One of my least favourite City players ever.

Edit: Just searched and found this tweet which sums it up

did you record him on your phone?

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread