Now this what I call racist (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

No doubt this will be used against Trump despite him having nothing to do with it.

Agree however, disgusting comment and clearly meant in one way, in my opinion.

Otis

No doubt this will be used against Trump despite him having nothing to do with it.

Yep. The only way that comment would work was if Michelle Obama was built like brick shit house, or American football linebacker or very large female shot putter.

rob9872

I thought from the thread title this was going to be the latest compilation album, but couldn't see it winning many MOBO's.

Johnnythespider

Could he not be accused of creating an environment where some people think it acceptable to make comments like this.

lifeskyblue

Unbelievable comment. Seems something straight from the USA of the 1940s or the cartoons from the late C19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

I agree with you, Johnny, I think something nasty has been unleashed

I really don't. People will use and blame any vehicle they can, but it already has to be there. Similar to Brexit in that those saying "go home" etc didn't suddenly become morons, they already were.

NorthernWisdom

I really don't. People will use and blame any vehicle they can, but it already has to be there. Similar to Brexit in that those saying "go home" etc didn't suddenly become morons, they already were.

To a degree you're right. What's more concerning is that either such people wield more influence than we/they thought they did (even if not the majority, if they can tip a result they'll be listened to more than if they can't) or, maybe a worse option, they think they wield more power than they do by recent results, and think the results affirm they're the actual majority.

The latter would be disturbing in the extreme.

rd45

To a degree you're right. What's more concerning is that either such people wield more influence than we/they thought they did (even if not the majority, if they can tip a result they'll be listened to more than if they can't) or, maybe a worse option, they think they wield more power than they do by recent results, and think the results affirm they're the actual majority.

The latter would be disturbing in the extreme.

Yes. Up until brexit/trump, it seemed like we'd had the bigots & racists on the back foot. They were still there, but keeping schtum. Now they've got their tails up. Unfortunately we need to go and win that fight all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread