Off Topic Forum.. (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

As the forum gets busier, do you think its an idea to seperate topics like TV and Film, Games and Music and give them their own forum, like the Tv/Films, games and Music forum?

Also perhaps make a seperate forum for Football and General Sport?

Jimthor

I don't think there's much need for it tbh, certainly not yet. I'm not even sure there's a huge need for such a big split in the Coventry City forums. It might even be easier to navigate if all CCFC topics were in a single forum, and it might see a greater participation in matchday topics. Would also stop duplicate topics as have been seen on a couple of transfer stories and on the Brum game. I can see the reasoning for a topic split if day-old topics are being pushed down to the 2nd page, but i think the rate at which new topics are created and posted in would see them stay on the first page for enough time.
Just my two cents!

Nick

Administrator
I think you are right Jim.

I think the more forums there are it just confuses people.

I put the matchday threads in a seperate forum to keep them tidier and then easier to find though.

Pigeon

I think it would be really confusing to have more than one forum. The way this forum is set up it is easy to find what your looking for whether it be Coventry news or off topic chat. I quite like that SBT is getting busier because it gives more perspective from different people which makes it more interesting and adds to the banter.

Users who are viewing this thread