official attendance (1 Viewer)

turlykerd

After reading about our new signings and possible signings I'm really missing England and the buzz of the first game of the season.
That being said, I personally wouldn't go to sixfeilds . And chose not to the few times I came back to the UK last year.
I was just wondering will our first league home game against shef united will have more or less than last years 2200 .

Have the legal wrangling's hardened the stay aways stance or are you missing the game , pressure from kids or feel it makes no difference and are probably going to go this year ?

I think the first few games at Northampton will be real interesting .

Buster

The supporters are numb now to most of the shenanigans . No doubt attitudes will soften . i think an increase of about 25 pr cent on last year.If the football is comparable.

Nick

Administrator
I think it depends on results, weather, new signings, whether people are on holiday. People might go to start to see new signings and it is warm, but it will slowly go down when it is stupidly cold and stupidly windy.

skybluelee

Don't worry about Sixfields, there will be 10,000 of us at MK Dons on 23rd for a few beers and a sing song. Bring it on!

Kingokings204

Does any one care what the attendances are?

I certainly don't.

shmmeee

Does any one care what the attendances are?

I certainly don't.

Thing is, it's about the only concrete measure of the health of the fanbase. How else do you judge the "size" of a club?

For the record I expect higher home gates and lower away.

bigfatronssba

Attendances haven't increased since 2005. I fail to see why next season will be any different to the last 9.

covcity4life

i hope its as low as possible

dont want media thinking, oh its not too bad over there, good number of fans still watching the club etc

coop

Utd will increase the gate as they are well supported at the ricoh might push 15000 but shitfields 3000 @ the most.

AndreasB

The real thing we have lost and may not be repaired for a VERY long time is Season Ticket holders. They dropped off dramatically in the last season at the Ricoh and they are the absolute lifeblood of the club. I can see a scenario where a lot of curious people start going back to the Ricoh when we get back there (and we will) but may have lost thousands of season ticket holders along the way. The dream of 15-18k every week seems a long way off now.

Spagbol

At last andreasB I agree with you. The club has taken a massive hit and may never fully recover, thanks to the mis management of OUR club.

skybluetony176

If we start next season at suxfields (which seems likely at this moment in time) I reckon the numbers will drop considerably compared to last season both "home" and away. Especially if we get in the relegation zone early doors.

Fingers crossed for an outbreak of common sense. I'm not holding my breath though.

spider_ricoh

I thought they went splat ?

Depends what height you drop them from

If we start next season at suxfields (which seems likely at this moment in time) I reckon the numbers will drop considerably compared to last season both "home" and away. Especially if we get in the relegation zone early doors.

Well all "home" games are not on Saturday, whereas mostly these were on a Sunday last season - I expect that this will give crowds a nudge to somewhere between 2,500-3000 average

Neutral Fan

Don't worry about Sixfields, there will be 10,000 of us at MK Dons on 23rd for a few beers and a sing song. Bring it on!

So to protest the temporary loss/franchise of your club, your plan is to pay to watch the club theiving Franchise FC?

I just don't get that. And it sends a terrible message IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread