Official Season Ticket Sales 16/17 (1 Viewer)

theferret

Depends how you look at it - from what they've said in terms of time they are ahead, but if you compare to early bird 3000 sold by Saturday then who knows. I imagine this week is the busy week.

Yeah hopefully they'll be a late rush. Really important we back the team this season, have the feeling this could be the most important season for the club in a generation. Not a time for apathy.

ccfcmad1

Anybody else having the same problem on ticketmaster, Cant remember my supporters number so go to set up a new account when filling sections in an unexpected error message appears this has happend the last few days now?

clint van damme

Anybody else having the same problem on ticketmaster, Cant remember my supporters number so go to set up a new account when filling sections in an unexpected error message appears this has happend the last few days now?
did you have a season ticket last year mate? If you've still got it your number will be on there.

ccfcmad1

did you have a season ticket last year mate? If you've still got it your number will be on there.

No had match pakage obviously used all the stubs so nothing with supporter number on, been trying to register as new user but get error messaging appearing every time ive tried over the last few days, Rang the butts many times no luck getting through and cant get there to speak in person.

ajsccfc

Do you have any old confirmation emails or anything like that? I found my number from a years old purchase email I still had.

WestEndAgro

Went down to the Butts to renew, but ticket office closed due to unforeseen circumstances, it will remain closed until Tuesday, another cluster fuck by the club.

Johnnythespider

Went down to the Butts to renew, but ticket office closed due to unforeseen circumstances, it will remain closed until Tuesday, another cluster fuck by the club.
It was announced yesterday that the Butts would be closed today and Monday, early bird has been extended until the 8th.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
So we have about 700 to go to meet last year according to their recent announcement.

I think the finance has really helped.

Captain Dart

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...news/coventry-city-head-towards-5000-11421398
Coventry City have announced they have sold 4,346 season tickets for the 2016/17 season.

And fans now have longer to take advantage of the early bird prices after the deadline was extended until Wednesday June 8.

It took until July for the club to sell 4,000 season tickets last season but despite prices reverting back to 2012/13 level, City supporters are snapping up passes for the new campaign.

coop

Just short of 5000 sold I think we need a couple of decent signings to encourage people to part with there cash

rupert_bear

That's poor in my opinion bearing in mind how upbeat a lot are compared to this time last season, early bird prices and able to buy on the never, never, unless there's some out of the blue mega signings in the next month or so not many more will be sold at the new inflated prices. Some may wait to see how things pan out and get one after a few games. Basically it shows me lost support

stupot07

We only sold 5.2k STs last season, so its not that bad given the increase in price.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rupert_bear

We eventually sold 6200 so at the moment it's a loss of over 1200or 20% that's a lot in my opinion, although are lot of them may go pay on the day, but it's still a lot.

stupot07

I'm not sure we sold that many, pretty sure someone put the figures up for the last 5 years and last seasons was around 5.2k (a rise from 4k the previous season) because a lot of people had gone for thr matchday packages instead. I will try to find them.

Edit. I stand corrected. Just found the post

The football league attendance report has season ticket sales figures. Our are:

10/11 9,655
11/12 9,600
12/13 7,404
13/14 904
14/15 5,158
15/16 6,300 (that's from the clubs twitter today as this years report isn't out)

Looks to me like we didn't sell enough this season to justify keeping the prices low. We'd have needed to sell at least 6,500 to bring in the same revenue as the season before.

Still early days, I'm not worried. I would say any optimism has been popped by the Ricoh talks collapsing and the academy situation.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm not sure we sold that many, pretty sure someone put the figures up for the last 5 years and last seasons was around 5.2k (a rise from 4k the previous season) because a lot of people had gone for thr matchday packages instead. I will try to find them.

I'm sure I remember the club tweeting they sold 5,700 by the first match which rose to 6,300 as people jumped on the bandwagon

SkyBlue_Bear83

0e24456e122ef8fd3e804ab79cfc63f7.png

SkyBlue_Bear83

Still early days, I'm not worried. I would say any optimism has been popped by the Ricoh talks collapsing and the academy situation.

Can't see us selling many more now that the early bird has finished, we might get to 5200 which is the same as the 14/15 season

stupot07

Can't see us selling many more now that the early bird has finished, we might get to 5200 which is the same as the 14/15 season
I dunno, if we start with a flyer and the monthly payments are still available we may pick up a few more. Did the 6.3k include half STs?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Anyone else had a email from the club this evening asking to clarify who's in what seat if you've purchased more than 1 ST, I have for the 3 I purchased which is great but they've got random seats only 1 out of the 3 is of the ones I purchased, emailed back to ask what's going on fortunately my online ticket master account clearly shows the 3 I have purchased.

Users who are viewing this thread