Official World Cup thread 2010 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
So whatare your opinions so far? I dont think Mexico were that impressive and neither were France. North Korea are playing well though :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Argentina didnt look that great either they pressed nigera but lacked the final killer blow at times. Theres only 1 team i want to see get beat and trounced in ever game those french fuck twits who shouldnt even be there, if they do get out of there group i hope the get england and ye batter the shit out of them.

Nick

Administrator
Messi did some little tricks and turns and stuff but he still didnt look too amazing.

If the Argies could finish they could have won by a few more but nobody has stood out yet!

smileycov

Facebook User
Just watched portugal...............my god job done or what!! wednesday, please let our world cup begin

Nick

Administrator
Were Portugal amazing or were Korea pants?

What I don't get is why The Sun like to stir things up within the England camp so much?

Nick

Administrator
I am glad to see the French go out, although it was a bit of bad sport from the French Manager to not shake the South African Manager's Hand? Tosspot!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
get out ye french wankers fucking delighted got what they deserved karma ye frog ****s, cmon mexico ye ledgends.

After that rant i see england got the germans thats going to be tough for ye as yer last 3 games wernt very good but if rooney can click and finally get going id say ye might nick this 2-1 or 1-0.

Coventry La La La

The French are very talented at cheating its about time karma got them good. Alot of people lost respect for Henry especially the Irish :) Goodluck getting to the Ricoh next season and hopefully they ban them vuvuzelas i don't mind a couple of people using them but if its hundreds then forget about it.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Italy are out! So the defending champions and 2nd placed team of 2006 Italy and France have both finished last in their groups. Just need to hope Spain get knocked out now ;) With all these shocks of big teams losing the group stages, it's anyones cup in the knockout stage!! We can seriously win this thing, hopefully we've got our shit out of the way, we now need to start peaking. I think Argentina peaked too early on, they will suffer some kind of setback in the knockouts ;)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I wouldnt be surprised if we saw a shock team in the final the big teams look very edgey in the wc brazil are the only team and the argies that look really strong.

dutchman

Don't forget, the greatest country in the world takes on Uruguay at 7.30 this evening, live on ITV1. I'm not allowed to watch myself as we always lose when I do so the rest of you will have to watch it for me!
:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread