Oh This Is Shit (1 Viewer)

Juan Kerr

Imagine you are so sad that you have no people skills, friends or prospects in life, you spend your life pretending to be somebody you're not, (like Tommy Atkins did), would you let others know you're scraping the barrel and forced to buy a mail order bride? Ting Tong may not be much to look at but she sucks like a Henry, especially on payday.

Skybluefaz

Imagine you are so sad that you have no people skills, friends or prospects in life, you spend your life pretending to be somebody you're not, (like Tommy Atkins did), would you let others know you're scraping the barrel and forced to buy a mail order bride? Ting Tong may not be much to look at but she sucks like a Henry, especially on payday.
Who knew the famous DJ Pete Tong was a Cov fan. Great stuff Pete.

Covkid1968#

WTF!!!!

hill83

b61.gif

KG7

Who's Tommy Atkins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Who's Tommy Atkins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
....and also who's Ting Tong, or is it rhyming slang ?

skyblue1991

Oh you know Grendel then?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread