oldham tickets (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Has anyone had any trouble buying online or am I missing something? Never had trouble buying online before but tickets do not seem available. The ticket office line is next to hopeless so does anyone know if its pay on the gate Sunday?

crowsnest

Has anyone had any trouble buying online or am I missing something? Never had trouble buying online before but tickets do not seem available. The ticket office line is next to hopeless so does anyone know if its pay on the gate Sunday?

Just tried it and its working ok on pc.

The ticket office is shut for training until 3pm.

JimmyHillsbeard

Yep I've been completely unable to get them (not even from on) Have had Twitter conversation w the club and they are trying to sort. In this regard they are being v helpful.

The general problem w having a website that doesn't cope well with iOS or having an away tickets section that hasn't been updated since games that took place weeks ago doesn't seem to concern anyone at the club.

crowsnest

Yep I've been completely unable to get them (not even from on) Have had Twitter conversation w the club and they are trying to sort. In this regard they are being v helpful.

The general problem w having a website that doesn't cope well with iOS or having an away tickets section that hasn't been updated since games that took place weeks ago doesn't seem to concern anyone at the club.

here is the details for Oldham tickets
http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/priority-tickets-oldham-coventry-city-3047422.aspx

Tommo72

Anybody know numbers sold? Be surprised if any more than 700/800 bother....

JimmyHillsbeard

I had no joy on iMac, iPad, or phone. Or even my old crusty pc. Haven't had a problem buying using iOS before. Anyway the club know it's an issue and promise it will be sorted for next season as will the proper updates on the forthcoming games slot (at the moment there's an advert for Doncaster and Swindon away!!!).

The web issue is Kind of like the old gmk problem where existing users failed to see what the issue was with new posters failing to join. We all know how that ended up

Eventually I called the ticket office and purchased over the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread