On another note come on Barnsley (1 Viewer)

In all fairness he inherited a squad who could not win a raffle and kept them up. As they are stable financially I would expect him to get them at least top 10 next year.

pusbccfc

In all fairness he inherited a squad who could not win a raffle and kept them up. As they are stable financially I would expect him to get them at least top 10 next year.

I could get them in the top 10 if I had players like Beckford in the starting XI

Gaz

As annoying as it was when he left us after saying he had skyblue blood and all that.
There's no doubt Robins is a decent manager.
They will be top half in the championship next season I think.

Nonleagueherewecome

Good finish by ROD-if that had been at The Ricoh, he's have taken about 3 touches instead of hitting it first time!

Sky Blue Jay

Good finish by ROD-if that had been at The Ricoh, he's have taken about 3 touches instead of hitting it first time!

Most of our players go to other clubs & score goals Cody will probably smash 20 if he signs for gillingham or another club. We are cursed with bad luck. I remember us having Leon Barnett I fought he was awful but yet the next year or so he's playing premier league football playing really well.

Users who are viewing this thread