On this occassion, well said TF...long may it continue (1 Viewer)

hutch1972

The words of a jealous man?
"We can't have it so no one can"
Sounds familiar.
They can have one if they win , but I'd make them pay for the 10 minute closure of the city roads.
I wouldn't like the thought of my increased council tax going to waste.

italiahorse

They can have one if they win , but I'd make them pay for the 10 minute closure of the city roads.
I wouldn't like the thought of my increased council tax going to waste.
They won't have one (if they win) as it's a little early in their Coventry adoption.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Agree with most of what is said.

However this concerned me :bored:

“I want to give a special mention to the fans. The fact we had a record new Wembley attendance for that competition shows how prepared people are to travel to support the club, from Coventry and around the world.”
I agree- which is a sad reflection on the mistrust we as a fan base hold TF and SISU in...

PurpleBin

So now we are giving him the credit for saying we are not having a parade which was never likely to happen anyway. Some people on here will give the twat any praise they can. Now before anybody starts I have given the fucking arsehole certain praise in the past, not any fucking more. I now don't care what he fucking does he's a piece of shit and should be flushed down the fucking toilet.

How do you really feel about him though?

wingy

As I've said previously,
We should absolutely do it on the basis of not shrinking further into our shell.
They may or may not achieve something this year, just because they are here should not leave us to bystand.

skybluebeduff

Shame he couldn't praise the fans on the day instead of looking like a miserable c**t who didn't want to be there.

Wanker.

Users who are viewing this thread