One thing I've learned today (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Can be mundane, geeky, surreal but hey, I'll see how long it lasts.

Today I learned that Angela Lansbury's (Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote) Grandfather was leader of the Labour Party.

rd45

Can be mundane, geeky, surreal but hey, I'll see how long it lasts.

Today I learned that Angela Lansbury's (Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote) Grandfather was leader of the Labour Party.

Angela Lansbury has one of the scariest lines in any film I've seen - in the original version of The Manchurian Candidate - when she says "Raymond, why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?" Sorry for the spoiler if you've not seen it. One of my all time top three movies.

Today I learned how long it takes to put up a yurt: https://aeon.co/videos/mongolian-nomads-building-a-traditional-yurt-is-a-masterclass-in-cooperation

wingy

Angela Lansbury has one of the scariest lines in any film I've seen - in the original version of The Manchurian Candidate - when she says "Raymond, why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?" Sorry for the spoiler if you've not seen it. One of my all time top three movies.

Today I learned how long it takes to put up a yurt: https://aeon.co/videos/mongolian-nomads-building-a-traditional-yurt-is-a-masterclass-in-cooperation
I think we should all have one of those
Would solve the housing shortage in a flash.

skybluedan

I learnt today not to poke a crap pen down my ear , and I can make a burger and bun shape with me dick and balls

Captain Dart

Today I learned that having bar hair is no impediment to obtaining great power.

Captain Dart

Frank-Gallagher-007.jpg

Alriighttt mate.

Gazolba

I've learned that if you get up late, the day is shorter and there's less time to do stuff.

skyblue1991

Today I learned who enjoys sex more.

If you have an itch in your ear and you push your finger in an out to resolve, what feels better after: you finger or your ear?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
You end up with no trousers to wear until they dry...
Just wear shorts for emergency shop visits.

My trick is to put on gym wear, then you can style it out as if you have been or going to the gym. Nobody knows you were are and are going to go back home to sit in your pants!

Gazolba

I've learned that promises mean very little. At least 50% of the time, people don't follow through. So take a 'promise' as a 'maybe' and you won't be disappointed.

wingy

That it's extremely difficult to get hold of Hatchimals for the grandkids Christmas presents unless you're willing to pay up to four times the RRP on ebay.

olderskyblue

That squirrels (i think) are a fookin nuisance in the loft..

skybluedan

Another thing I'm hoping to learn is where have all my Russian brides and South American birds gone from my pages ?

Users who are viewing this thread