One thing I've learned today (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
That it's extremely difficult to get hold of Hatchimals for the grandkids Christmas presents unless you're willing to pay up to four times the RRP on ebay.
They did have some at toys r us, thing is the kids will play with them twice and that's it. It's just the hype.

skybluedan

All I get at the moment is Trivago, rooms in Athens or Turkey for £17 a night.

I know I know who wants to go there like, there women on the other hand for 17 pound a night for us to oggle at. Yes

dancers lance

As this is a post about learning new things.....as we are discussing inter species breeding, did you know that the Grey squirrel and the Red squirrel started off as the same animal, and even though they look the same (apart from colour) have macro evolved so much that it is now genetically impossible for them to reproduce, they are so far removed from each other, you would have a better chance trying to mate a frog and an sloth.

Gazolba

On a hot day, if you always keep a glass in the refrigerator, it keeps your drink cooler for longer.
If you save your tea bags after one use, you can reuse two previously used tea bags to make a decent cup of tea, and make your supply of tea bags last 50% longer.

Gazolba

I've learned that if you approach an unfriendly cat, even with the best intentions, the cat can do you serious damage. And they are unbelievably quick.
Myfinger.jpg

Last edited:

skybluedan

Well one thing I have learned today is that it is that bastard Alfie boe time of year again

Users who are viewing this thread