One Thing You Have Seen or Done (1 Viewer)

Malaka

That people would say wow or you liar!
I convinced a woman I was a guitarist that was in the charts at the time. I signed her record and also did what rock stars do to their female fans.
Totally true.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Me & 2 lads in Sydney convinced a bar load of people we were part of Team GB's Hopscotch squad one of the lads with us didn't drink he was questioned why? So on the spot he told about 25 people now interested that he was world champion who had come to defend his crown.

We quickly made up a few random rules & point scoring methods & they lapped it up me & the other lad were given free drinks most of the night (I was the team analyst & he was coach) & the Aussies had photos taken and the 'champion' Chris even signed some random bits for them!

One quick google would have blown out cover but we got away with it all night.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Was a few random blags along the way myself & others used on the locals in Aus, some that came of some that didn't but always good fun if you can get them past the first 5 minutes!

Pipehitterz

In 93 I convinced a london cab driver that I was Brad from neighbours.
He lapped it up , even told him we often did the show live Daily and that I would say something about london taxi drivers the very next day.

I should point out I was on the way back from bagley film studios in kings cross, and back then it was a rave venue, so I was kinda on a different planet.

Met boy george and nigel benn that night too , was definitely a good old night for the (wasted ) memory banks

I'm sure I didn't just Make it up in my head either all tho I probably am smoothing over the facts some what

Gazolba

I went to a nudist beach (a real one not just a topless beach) in France. Played chess with some French people on the beach and learned the French words for all the different chess pieces.

Reactions: vow
W

westcountry_skyblue

I met Graeme Souness in 1986 at his villa just outside Magaluf,Told us he was going to be player manager for Glasgow Rangers before the press new about it,He'd just got back from Mexico with Scotland.
Invited us in for a beer by his pool,Nice down to earth guy!!!

skybluedan

In 93 I convinced a london cab driver that I was Brad from neighbours.
He lapped it up , even told him we often did the show live Daily and that I would say something about london taxi drivers the very next day.

I should point out I was on the way back from bagley film studios in kings cross, and back then it was a rave venue, so I was kinda on a different planet.

Met boy george and nigel benn that night too , was definitely a good old night for the (wasted ) memory banks

I'm sure I didn't just Make it up in my head either all tho I probably am smoothing over the facts some what

Hahahaha my era too for raving pal, helter , dreamscape and bagley

covmark

Yeah bagleys was a decent night out. Home at Leicester square was a mad one too. 7 floors of wasted ravers. Saw Paul Oakenfold there. Mad night.
Best night out was probably Slinky at the opera house in Bournemouth. Brilliant vibe and brilliant venue.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was walking the dog up penny park lane th forget dat and an old lady was having a pee on the path whilst she was walking

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Didn't that Aussie lad from neighbors study at Warwick uni in the mid 90's ?
I'm sure I seen him outside Hamilton news

Users who are viewing this thread