Online Shop (1 Viewer)

Otis

They are updating it at the mo so you will also be able to buy Walsall shirts and merchandise at the same time.

Marty

It hasn't been up for the past few weeks, or at least when I've tried.

S

skyblue2k

Forgot to put 50p in the meter before going home for the weekend

wingy

Forgot to put 50p in the meter before going home for the weekend

Must be blowing all the Money on paying the Electric bill on Nene Park...........Well he did say 6-7000 fans if were doing Well next season,Why bother ground sharing if thats the case ,no need to move back either ,go for an outright purchase ,Club re-united with a ground of its own instantly.HMMM whats that worth .........Port Vale Cost £1.25 M. and have a similar fanbase in that scenario ,thats about what Holdings worth.:(

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
www.ccfcshop.co.uk is owned by CCFC Ltd (per whois check) might have something to do with that

or of course it could be while they update for season ticket sales:thinking about::thinking about::facepalm:

ajsccfc

They put a news update on the official site pushing their online sale. If you clicked the link (I did within 10 minutes of the update going up) it gave a 404 error. Appleton's not a wiz at coding, the scoundrel.

wingy

HMMM had a look round the shop while I was in there
What do they mean by Stasium Jacket
May I suggest as we enter a spell of Forward Planning The Printing of say 1500 league 2 on Tour Tee Shirts

J

Jack Griffin

Domain name: ccfc.co.uk

Registrant: Coventry City F.C

Trading as: Richard Allison

Registrant type: Unknown

Registrant's address:
The Football League
30 Gloucester Place
London
Select a State/Province
W1U 8FL
United Kingdom

Generally the whole site is embarrassingly void of content. I wouldn't poke it with someone else's barge pole. The hospitality link takes you eventually to a third party website. Which states "The publication you are trying to view has not been activated by the publisher." The registration page doesn't appear to use https, etc. It does not give a very professional impression at all.

Users who are viewing this thread