Match Thread Ops Director Vs Striker (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

Looks like SISU want an Ops Director instead of a centre forward? Do they think we're a manufacturing company. We are a bloody football club!! Words fail me. How much more can we take

Nick

Administrator
Why have you put it as a match thread?

You do realise how many strikers Mowbray has signed don't you?

skyblue1991

Looks like SISU want an Ops Director instead of a centre forward? Do they think we're a manufacturing company. We are a bloody football club!! Words fail me. How much more can we take
Mowbray has brought in enough strikers this season already.

Oh wait forgive me, we can't blame him can we.

Skybluenutterman

Two of the chosen were on the bench today. If they're not good enough for today's game, then I've no idea when they will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have signed 3 or 4 strikers and none of are good enough we have players with flare but no end product keep losing the ball too many mistakes but all will be forgotten if we had a goal scorer pusb

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
We have signed 3 or 4 strikers and none of are good enough we have players with flare but no end product keep losing the ball too many mistakes but all will be forgotten if we had a goal scorer pusb

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

5 plus Tudgay resigning.

Terry Gibson's perm

Maybe they could just remove one of the other useless directors to balance it out.

Hobo

Why have you put it as a match thread?

You do realise how many strikers Mowbray has signed don't you?
How many managers and directors have SISU signed?

Hobo

Not half as many as strikers, and the way they do the training day in and day out is a disgrace as well.

They have been ultimately responsible for the management of the club top to bottom, lack of investment, lack of sponsorship, lack of real estate, lack of progress. Lack of positive corporate identity.

Stop trying to erode the facts Iam giving around ultimate responsibility and justify positives Seppala has brought to the club/organisation. It should be a simple task.

Nick

Administrator
They have been ultimately responsible for the management of the club top to bottom, lack of investment, lack of sponsorship, lack of real estate, lack of progress. Lack of positive corporate identity.

Stop trying to erode the facts Iam giving around ultimate responsibility and justify positives Seppala has brought to the club/organisation. It should be a simple task.
She is great at cooking the food at half time, the players love the way she does the physio treatment and she keeps the pitch spot on.

Hobo

She is great at cooking the food at half time, the players love the way she does the physio treatment and she keeps the pitch spot on.

Thought so, you have no evidence just a glib reply.

Food and pitch seem to come under rental from Wasps.

I will give you physio if the players are saying it is great. I haven't come across it myself.

But your argument rests on Seppala has improved the club's Physio...I am fucking impressed, we are in safe hands..thank God the shepherdess is running our club.

skybluetony176

The most important ingredient in success is environment. The environment is always set at the top and SISU though a lack of foresight, planning, application, vision, direction, desire, credibility etc. etc. haven't created an environment that breeds success. That's where our continued failure starts and only one party can do anything about that.

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm concerned that we agreed a loan deal with Burnley to take Agyei on loan as long as we don't play him.
It baffles me that Mowbray doesn't play the lad every minute of every match.
The opposing fans in the games he has played him have rated him highly and couldn't believe when Mowbray took him off. He is our only goal threat so play the bugger.
Mowbray mental state is starting to worry me, no doubt he will play him next game but at right back

stevefloyd

If I had any influence on the club I would get someone like Andy Gray or Ian Wright in to take them for a training session or 2, someone with enthusiasm ...it may just rub off on them !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread