Other Forums Talking about Us...... (1 Viewer)

musicmanskyblue

quote..fair play to Coventry and their fans as well. They've had their share of shit to deal with...

Nice to hear that some other fans understand what it's been like for us and how much we deserve this...

skyblue1991

quote..fair play to Coventry and their fans as well. They've had their share of shit to deal with...

Nice to hear that some other fans understand what it's been like for us and how much we deserve this...

Yeah good to hear the good stuff, however theres a lot of jelousy out there regarding our loans and how we are funding them when we 'can't even afford the rent'.

We are where we are and we deserve it.

letsallsingtogether

Well they are welcome to have Tim Fisher back I believe he is a Blades supporter

Shakeitup

It's funny some of the misconceptions clubs have about other teams. Be it Gillingham and their twisted logic, or the Blades fans thinking the rent row was about not having the money to pay.

Have I been wrong all along and Villa aren't s41t?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
But isnt great that now other clubs on forums before we face them say weve got coventry next oh no this gonna be a very tough game or they will walk all over us, in fairness were making a statement finally and now were looking like the leagues bully let it continue till end the season i say we deserve it.

pusbccfc

D

Deleted member 2477

Would love them to get relegated this season and play us in the championship. Might have to put a ring of steel around jh statue though. Bunch of tossers

Otis

They're obsessed with us, it's utterly pathetic.

No, I think they have fair reason to still be angry, just as by the same token I still dislike the Germans because of Hitler and the Italians (Romans) and the Danes (Vikings)and the French (100 Years War) and the Scots (Mel Gibson) and the Argentinians (the Falklands) and America (the Boston Tea Party) and Austrailians (Dame Edna Everage) and the Spanish (the Armada) and Catholics (the Gunpowder Plot) and God (Eternal Sin).

So much to still be angry about and holding old pointless grudges is very, very healthy and theraputic.

I've never been to Sunderland, but am guessing their list of top despots reads as:

1. Hitler
2. Stalin
3. Hill
4. Pol Pot
5. King Herod
6. Mao Zedong
7. Vlad the Impaler
8. Kim Jong-Il
9. Saddam Hussein
10. Colonel Gadaffi

It's a fluctuating list and last year Hill was number 2, so no idea why he has dropped down one place.

Would say Sunderland fans' venom spitting hatred is well justified to be honest.

D

Deleted member 2477

Cant believe the hatred some of them have on there. What a horrible little bunch of sick headed people they really are all over a football game. Lets hope they come to the ricoh next season for a friendly welcome

rondog1973

It's not all of them though is it?

If you look at the number of likes the posts that regard the first comment as harsh you will see this.

Covstu

No, I think they have fair reason to still be angry, just as by the same token I still dislike the Germans because of Hitler and the Italians (Romans) and the Danes (Vikings)and the French (100 Years War) and the Scots (Mel Gibson) and the Argentinians (the Falklands) and America (the Boston Tea Party) and Austrailians (Dame Edna Everage) and the Spanish (the Armada) and Catholics (the Gunpowder Plot) and God (Eternal Sin).

So much to still be angry about and holding old pointless grudges is very, very healthy and theraputic.

I've never been to Sunderland, but am guessing their list of top despots reads as:

1. Hitler
2. Stalin
3. Hill
4. Pol Pot
5. King Herod
6. Mao Zedong
7. Vlad the Impaler
8. Kim Jong-Il
9. Saddam Hussein
10. Colonel Gadaffi

It's a fluctuating list and last year Hill was number 2, so no idea why he has dropped down one place.

Would say Sunderland fans' venom spitting hatred is well justified to be honest.

Number 3 on the list was the guy at the kiosk who sold em a cold balti pie

blueflint

no number 11 some footy team that m8

1. Hitler
2. Stalin
3. Hill
4. Pol Pot
5. King Herod
6. Mao Zedong
7. Vlad the Impaler
8. Kim Jong-Il
9. Saddam Hussein
10. Colonel Gadaffi

mechaishida

Big_Ben

1. Hitler
2. Stalin
3. Hill
4. Pol Pot
5. King Herod
6. Mao Zedong
7. Vlad the Impaler
8. Kim Jong-Il
9. Saddam Hussein
10. Colonel Gadaffi

Wonder what our top 10 would look like
I can imagine Dublin, Kyle, Bellamy, Villa featuring in there!

chiefdave

I really don't get the Sunderland thing. Surely after all this time they can work out that if they'd have won they'd have stayed up?

Gint11

Other Forums Talking aboun Us

I've been through the Gillingham forum again. They keep pointing out about our loan players and the big premier league clubs they come from. I'm confused as to the point they are making. One fan said, "we got beat by loan players not CCFC"

Granted we have 5/6 quality loan players in but most teams in league 1 have 4-6 loan players, we've just recruited wisely. Durham harps on at Talksport yet his club has 4 loan players. The loans we have are integrated with contracted players such as fleck and vincelot who are running midfield battles.

Frustrating that some fans are saying this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I've been through the Gillingham forum again. They keep pointing out about our loan players and the big premier league clubs they come from. I'm confused as to the point they are making. One fan said, "we got beat by loan players not CCFC"

Granted we have 5/6 quality loan players in but most teams in league 1 have 4-6 loan players, we've just recruited wisely. Durham harps on at Talksport yet his club has 4 loan players. The loans we have are integrated with contracted players such as fleck and vincelot who are running midfield battles.

None of them celebrated when samuel scored for them last game.

skybluebeduff

"Bigirimana is a good signing IMHO. A few short months ago Coventry were defaulting on their rent for the Ricoh claiming they were skint. Now they're loaning Premiership players".

Urgh, I wish these people who still go on about that rent issue knew facts and not hearsay.

SkyBlueSid

I find it amazing that we, a third division club, are hated by a premier league club's fans for something that was their own fault and that happened nearly 40 years ago before most of them were born. What sad, insignificant lives they must have in their appalling little town.

I regard Sunderland as a "nothing" club, not even worthy of hatred. I do, however, have a little chuckle on the occasions of their fairly regular relegations. Their fans are as bad as those of Newcastle, they all seem to believe that their 'derby' is anything more than a local affair that nobody else cares about.

procdoc

These Sunderland fans should maybe focus their attention on the fact their team in shit and throughout history have more or less always been shit. To blame one man for a season of failure is ridiculous

Grendel

To be fair a fair few of the Sunderland posts were pretty sensible and measured.

I've never really understood how this can irk for so long. I do understand why at the time there was a lot of anger. In modern day football the incident wouldn't have been allowed - or at least not so blatantly played out. It's a long long time ago though and I suspect a lot who make the offensive posts were not even born.

letsallsingtogether

I really don't get the Sunderland thing. Surely after all this time they can work out that if they'd have won they'd have stayed up?
In fact they only needed a draw the second time round (wimbledon).

SkyBlueMatt

You've just got to ignore the noise. Your completely right, every team has the chance to loan the players we have. They didn't because either: 1) they didn't know about them. 2) they didn't want to take the risk. 3) they didn't have the opportunity without the connections TM has.

Its just bitterness.

Terry Gibson's perm

If we were bottom you wouldn't hear a word from other clubs on this its just jealousy are they saying that Wigan have a massive budget (are they still getting parachute payments)

mechaishida

Success and prosperity always invites envious nastiness in football, it's a given. Fuck 'em, we've been waiting for TM and his staff for 14 years, now's our time.

Users who are viewing this thread