Other Sports (1 Viewer)

lew

What are everyones othe fav sports except football?

Mine are ice hockey love watching the cov blaze:rolleyes::D and the NHL
then there is the american sports like NBA, NBBA, NFL,

Dislike golf, cricket, show jumping and curling :mad:

Nick

Administrator
What is NBBA?

I don't tend to watch other sports to be honest.

I don't mind watching a bit of Wimbledon though.

Dan

I like Hockey as well. The town I live in (Bracknell) has a very successful Ice Hockey team called the Bee’s… Don’t know if you’ve heard of them?

But Football is high and dry my favourite sport… Nothing can beat it in my eyes. Don’t mind playing Cricket… But watching it is a bit boring…

Nick

Administrator
I am not feeling baseball or anything like that!

I don't really mind Ice Hockey but only like it for the fights but even then they aren't the best because they are all padded up.

I sometimes don't mind watching a bit of the snooker, it helps me fall asleep!

I do like watching F1 though but only since Hamilton came on the scene, before when it was all Michael Schumaker it was a bit boring but now it is entertaining :)

Bunnykins

I like To watch Wresting When The UnderTakers wresting.

Show Jumping/Cross Country.

Bunnykins

Kane :eek:

The one That I Really Can't Stand is Edge :( How Arrogent is He.

So Funny Him and is Wife in a ''WheelChair'' Both Giving it The Big one with The Mouths. The Undertaker Ran Towards Them and She Jumped out of her WheelChair and RAN AWAY.

PMSL.

I Like the Undertaker his Entrance Music ''IS the Intro To Black Sabbeth'' I just Love EVERYTHING about him Even THE EYES and TONGUE That he Doe's :cool::cool:

Dan

I used to watch wrestling back in the day :p

I always liked Triple H, and when I was really young Bret the Hitman Heart! What a legend!

Wrestling now days though is partly a soap!

lew

dan ... bracknell bees and successful in the same sentence :confused: they arent even in the elite league. The coventry blaze however are the best uk ice hockey team ever.

:D i used to watch wrestling too but it got a bit boring, used to be class with the old story lines, now i think they have just ran out of ideas.

Bunnykins

I know nearly Everyone Says it's Staged But The Blood and Injury's look Real Enough to me :rolleyes:

Dan

dan ... bracknell bees and successful in the same sentence :confused: they arent even in the elite league. The coventry blaze however are the best uk ice hockey team ever.

:D i used to watch wrestling too but it got a bit boring, used to be class with the old story lines, now i think they have just ran out of ideas.

Must be local paper propaganda then :p

Dan

In terms of racing it’s only F1 for me! Moto GP isn’t too bad… Valentino Rossi is a legend :D

Bunnykins

ooohhh We've Got Tennis now. I Really Find it So Boring.

But Nick just wants to see the Russian Girls:rolleyes:

Bluegirl

Is it me or is the footie season starting earlier and earlier each year....I mean its in the middle of August this year fgs

Bunnykins

Well He Answered Under The F1 post, So I presumed Thats what he mean't. Sorry.

Bunnykins

Rugby's ok But Golf, Cricket, Tennis , Is Sooooo Bloody Boring.

Users who are viewing this thread