Our mates down the road (and the horror of modern football fans) (1 Viewer)

AlansEyes

Just seen a Leicester fan online slagging off Ranieri, saying how awful the style of football is, how poor is signings are and that he 'got lucky' by inheriting the squad Pearson had put together.

I'm not sure if these are views held by many Leicester fans, but that really is pretty mental, isn't it? Any fans calling for Ranieri to go are probably the same who moaned about Kante's loyalty after he went to Chelsea.

Is this how football supporters are now? Are memories really that short?

fernandopartridge

Just seen a Leicester fan online slagging off Ranieri, saying how awful the style of football is, how poor is signings are and that he 'got lucky' by inheriting the squad Pearson had put together.

I'm not sure if these are views held by many Leicester fans, but that really is pretty mental, isn't it? Any fans calling for Ranieri to go are probably the same who moaned about Kante's loyalty after he went to Chelsea.

Is this how football supporters are now? Are memories really that short?
Yes. He probably didn't go before Ranieri took over TBH

AlansEyes

That's what I found so odd, this guy has been a season ticket holder for years, through their time in Championship, League One and back. If he's thinking like that all of the bandwagon jumpers must be just about ready to dig their Man City shirts out of the drawer.

Sick Boy

That's absurd; despite the fact that they spent a fair wedge over the years, Ranieri is clearly one of the greats for actually getting that team to win the PL only losing what was it? 3 times, as well!

Terry Gibson's perm

Thank god their time is done and they are sliding back to where they belong but with the players on much bigger wages. As soon as they meet a decent side in Europe they will get knocked out. I said they wouldn't finish in the top 10 this year and my friend has them to be relegated at 13-1.

Now that Morgan and Huth can't hold the opposition at every set piece they can't cope.

Otis

That's absurd; despite the fact that they spent a fair wedge over the years, Ranieri is clearly one of the greats for actually getting that team to win the PL only losing what was it? 3 times, as well!
No, it was just an elongated honeymoon period. He has been found out.

;)

oscillatewildly

That's what I found so odd, this guy has been a season ticket holder for years, through their time in Championship, League One and back. If he's thinking like that all of the bandwagon jumpers must be just about ready to dig their Man City shirts out of the drawer.
Or their tigers tops. Or will it be w#$ps now?

no_loyalty

Leicester? never fucking heard of them

Users who are viewing this thread