Our own Knight or Sir Jack (1 Viewer)

Gynnsthetonic

Another end of season approaches and I always reflect back and still cannot believe even after 12 years that we no longer play at Highfield Rd ( I still dream we play there)but rent a stadium from fuckin franchised rugby club on the outskirts of the city, not only this but we find ourselves in the bottom tier of the football league. I read about what Sir Jack Hayward did 30 miles up the road at Wolves rebuilding Molinuex and taking on the reigns because he loved his local club and the city of his birth i.e Wolverhampton. The same can be said of Dick Knight at Brighton who managed to oust the previous owners and save the club, and together with Tony Bloom in the end got a new stadium built.
Is there or have we people like that in our great city who if they got control of this proud club would stick two fingers up to the Council and Wasps and get a new football stadium built and build the club back up where we all want to be having the fans on there side with 15000 to 20000 packed in every week. Could it ever happen I can always dream!

Brylowes

There's that bloke that owns the airport and tons of other stuff, other than that
I think Grendels got a few quid.:emoji_money_mouth:

Users who are viewing this thread