Oxford friendly moved to Nuneaton (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Dissapointing news this. Wanted to visit Oxfords ground. It's been moved because there having a new pitch laid.

pusbccfc

Two visits two Nuneaton? Christ.

Bob Latchford

Dissapointing news this. Wanted to visit Oxfords ground. It's been moved because there having a new pitch laid.

Shame! wanted to visit The Kassam too.

Bob Latchford

Macca

Managed to avoid it. Just asking what the fascination with Oxfords ground is. I was quite underwhelmed by it

Bob Latchford

Managed to avoid it. Just asking what the fascination with Oxfords ground is. I was quite underwhelmed by it

For me it would be ticking off another ground. already ticked off the manor ground.

Macca

For me it would be ticking off another ground. already ticked off the manor ground.

Yes I went to Manor Ground a long time back, liked the character of it. The Kassam ( my opinion) just another modern small dull ground but hey it's another for the list.
What would be your favourite ground?

CJ_covblaze

Can understand why some are disappointed as it's one to tick off but other than that you're not missing much. Mind you Liberty Way is horrible. Nothing on Manor Park.

CJ_covblaze

Bob Latchford

Yes I went to Manor Ground a long time back, liked the character of it. The Kassam ( my opinion) just another modern small dull ground but hey it's another for the list.
What would be your favourite ground?

Pompey would be my no 1 away ground. great old fashioned stadium. for modern stadia Newcastle, Middlesbrough, St Mary's stand out for me. quite like Norwich also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread