Match Thread Oxford Utd v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 19th Nov (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Oxford Utd v Coventry match, tactics and predictions :)

oucho

if we win I'll be confident we can still make something of the season - otherwise I'll probably resign myself to a season of inconsistent mid-table mediocrity.

georgehudson

Here's hoping for a good all round team performance, my choice of line up would be;
Burge,
Sterry, Willis, Turnbull, Page,
Rose, Bigirimana, Stevenson, Lameiras,
Sordell, Agyei,
Subs; Charles-Cooke, Dion K-Evans, Haynes, Gadzhev, Jones, Reid, McBean.
Further, as an aside, where are the favoured watering holes ?

no_loyalty

Oxford aren't on the best of form so going for a 1-0 City win

Paxman II

Should win this one. It's just a case of who puts it in the net. How I wish we had an Adam Armstrong!
0-1

Grendel

covcity4life

Can someone ban this cretin for a week? It's boring now - actually it's always been boring.

ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF SOMETHING? just talking team tactics wtf

and you calling people boring...funny. why dont you send me a novel sized PM giving me details on shmees dad again and ask me to post them for you

silly troll.

wingy

Fuck off

and you calling people boring...funny. why dont you send me a novel sized PM giving me details on shmees dad again and ask me to post them for you

silly troll.
!

Grendel

silly troll.

Oh dear. Well that's not true at all is it? That was always common knowledge on GMK anyway.

The irony of course is that when I last got annoyed with you about this you sent me a grovelling PM pleading with me not be so nasty to you as we are mates.

Anyway pack this shit in or your getting reported.

covcity4life

Oh dear. Well that's not true at all is it? That was always common knowledge on GMK anyway.

The irony of course is that when I last got annoyed with you about this you sent me a grovelling PM pleading with me not be so nasty to you as we are mates.

Anyway pack this shit in or your getting reported.

Nah im jist a nice guy. dont like arguing so always happy to nip things in bud like i did with stupot till he randomly broight it up 2 days ago

Maybe i have taight him his lesson though. move on stu and i will too

Of course today i was just talking about tactics like he was....

georgehudson

Ceetee, I get the impression that MV is trying to promote the idea that the players are capable of coping with variable formations within the same game, i.e. 4-3-3 being able to be adapted to a fluid 4-4-2, or even a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.
It'll be interesting to see what line-up he starts with.
More football talk is always interesting, & less bile from those who believe themselves to be omnipotent.
PUSB

Nick

Administrator
The racism shit is boring. All it does is make people look stupid as nobody is actually being racist.

covcity4life

There has been no racism in this thread. Not from me or stupot. feel free to quote it if you see it.

Only.person breaking rules is wingy lmao

Nick

Administrator
There has been no racism in this thread. Not from me or stupot. feel free to quote it if you see it.

I'm not sure if you think it is clever, but pretty much everybody else can see what you are trying to do.

It's all well and good having a laugh and a joke, but stop being a dick about racism, please?

covmark

I'm not sure if you think it is clever, but pretty much everybody else can see what you are trying to do.

It's all well and good having a laugh and a joke, but stop being a dick about racism, please?
This has been rumbling on for far too long. I have not ever seen one racist post from Stu, but CC4L constantly implies the contrary.
Needs to be stamped out this Nick, it's bang out of order.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Otis

You are a WUME and you know it.

That stands for wind up merchant extraordinaire, by the way.

Your reputation precedes you.

skybluepm2

No reason why we can't win this one. 1-0 to the Sky Blues; Sordell with his 3rd in a week. Looking forward to the away day sell-out!

johnwillomagic

I think it will be a nervy away point 1-1 I think teamwise think MV will go with the following.
Burge
Sterry
Page
Turnbull
Willis
Rose
Bigi
Stevenson
Sordell
Reid
Tudguy

Subs: RCC, Haynes, Harries, Lameiras, G.Thomas, McBean, Ageyi,

covcity4life

You are a WUME and you know it.

That stands for wind up merchant extraordinaire, by the way.

Your reputation precedes you.

Thata nicest thing anyone ever said to me. thanks!

I cant take praise for this 1 tho. i jist talking tactics. whats difference vetween wright agyei starting or Reid for e.g?

I havnt mentioned R world in years. stu broight it up a few days ago randomly.

If he doesnt being it up im sure it wont fet mentioned again. leasnt not from me anyway

Otis

Thata nicest thing anyone ever said to me. thanks!

I cant take praise for this 1 tho. i jist talking tactics. whats difference vetween wright agyei starting or Reid for e.g?

I havnt mentioned R world in years. stu broight it up a few days ago randomly.

If he doesnt being it up im sure it wont fet mentioned again. leasnt not from me anyway
I think you either need a bigger keyboard or less fat fingers don't you?

Users who are viewing this thread