Padded Seats (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

For anyone else who had padded seats in the Telegraph Stand, at the last home game our seats had been moved to our new seats in the Main Stand.

It has taken quite a bit of chasing and e mails but it has finally happened.

Fair play to them, it got done eventually. Better late than never.

letsallsingtogether

Counted over 30 still in the telegraph stand are they supporters who don't attend anymore?

westofrayne

For anyone else who had padded seats in the Telegraph Stand, at the last home game our seats had been moved to our new seats in the Main Stand.

It has taken quite a bit of chasing and e mails but it has finally happened.

Fair play to them, it got done eventually. Better late than never.

Mine moved a couple of games ago, but had to chase club. Not there fault as its the people running the stadium who had to move them.

I know at least 4 people who had padded seats that don't go anymore

christonabike

FFs we must be doing well we have people moaning about padded seats!
I had to go to the Eon lounge on Saturday and its on the 3rd floor and miles from the pitch. The legends lounge was pre booked so I had to suffer a hall full of blokes with big bollocks or so they thought as they were worth a few quid.:jerkit:
Fook em if thats going to be like that every week I will give er indoors a good banging instead of sitting with jumped up ring pieces. Football is for the masses not blokes in fooking jeans and le coste jumpers and brown brogues.:eek:

Macca

Not a lot of point paying for a padded seat when you spend half your time standing up to let people go for a piss/ pie/ beer/ chips/ popcorn/ anything other than watch football

Hobo

Not a lot of point paying for a padded seat when you spend half your time standing up to let people go for a piss/ pie/ beer/ chips/ popcorn/ anything other than watch football

Think of the revenue they create, their commitment to club and cholesterol should be admired.

Warwickhunt

Fucking Spot on MACCA! i feel like a mearkat watching the game the amount of people who go for a piss at 3:20 is amazing and the kids are just running up and down the bloody stairs all the time

Users who are viewing this thread