parcel2go.com (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

I do a bit of online selling to supplement my wages. This website is a portal to several low cost couriers.

Two weekends ago I sent 5 parcels with them, paying slightly less than Royal Mail, I followed the instructions to the letter - enter the mass - select a service - acknowledge that the parcel is less than 1 metre in length and then drove them to a collection point.

A few days later I started to receive underpayment fees: the total of which now make the service double the cost of Royal Mail. They won't deliver unless you pay them.

At one point one of them pointed out that hidden to the left of their website, in grey, at the bottom of what appears to be an advert for how great they are, are further dimension restrictions. It seems that this is what I got wrong.

I've tried complaining that this is conflicting and misleading but they are difficult to find. Everyone you talk to passes you on to someone else via a different medium and nobody helps.

I've now written to Trading Standards. Does anyone else have any advice on what I can do (other of course from never using them again)?

Corrado

keep tweeting them telling them how shocking their service is. Its all I use twitter for - it even saved me a 13K repair bill on my car!!

dancers lance

I do a bit of online selling to supplement my wages. This website is a portal to several low cost couriers.

Two weekends ago I sent 5 parcels with them, paying slightly less than Royal Mail, I followed the instructions to the letter - enter the mass - select a service - acknowledge that the parcel is less than 1 metre in length and then drove them to a collection point.

A few days later I started to receive underpayment fees: the total of which now make the service double the cost of Royal Mail. They won't deliver unless you pay them.

At one point one of them pointed out that hidden to the left of their website, in grey, at the bottom of what appears to be an advert for how great they are, are further dimension restrictions. It seems that this is what I got wrong.

I've tried complaining that this is conflicting and misleading but they are difficult to find. Everyone you talk to passes you on to someone else via a different medium and nobody helps.

I've now written to Trading Standards. Does anyone else have any advice on what I can do (other of course from never using them again)?
I had the same problems withe these a few years back, It's very hard to talk to them and as they use several couriers (they are just middle men who pre buy deliveries in bulk) they just say it has nothing to do with them it is the specific courier who you need to take it up with, it just stopped using them, try parcelmonkey.

Users who are viewing this thread