Parking at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

jim20

I need some help,

I live 300 miles away in the south west, and usually come up for home games several times a season. Usually I park in Tesco, buy something and then dont have to pay the high parking prices. I am coming up tomorrow to see Bruce Springsteen, does anyone know if I will still get away with parking at Tesco and spending £25 in the shops for a gig?

Also I have always boycotted the food and drink inside the stadium, on the T's&C's for the gig it says you will get kicked out if you try and take food and drink in, does anyone know if it is true?

Thanks for your help

Jim

Gray

Also you might be waiting for about 2 hours to get out. I was stuck in there for hours after picking the mrs up from take that

I think you'll be on 'Rocky Ground' if you park at Tesco's...better watch out for 'the queen of the supermarket' :guitar2::guitar2::guitar2:but 'thats the price you pay' for living away from Cov - have a good one.

Goldie26

Hi Jim you could park at my house for concert only about 10mins walk to Ricoh . Send message with contact details if you want to use this option

Users who are viewing this thread