Pay on the gate v Newport (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I'm going to the match today !! That will probably upset Nick too !:happy:
It's ok there will be enough to fill a Judas section soon ;)

Hopefully you will be a good luck charm and we spank them, if we lose you can stay at home ;)

stevefloyd

I couldn't access it on chrome took about 30 mins to workout, it was only cause flash player needs to be turned on manually for it work :banghead:
How have you managed to do that?...I used to be able to select seats on my pc but now it says its not supported and as you say gives some random seats you don't want

skybluegod

How have you managed to do that?...I used to be able to select seats on my pc but now it says its not supported and as you say gives some random seats you don't want

If you are in chrome, you have to go to settings, then advanced settings, and it will be an add on or something, just type in google ,' how to turn on flash player on chrome' that's how I did it As I say it did take 30 mins to work out but I didn't want the random seats

letsallsingtogether

Just at ticket office now quite a healthy queue up to the door.

stevefloyd

If you are in chrome, you have to go to settings, then advanced settings, and it will be an add on or something, just type in google ,' how to turn on flash player on chrome' that's how I did it As I say it did take 30 mins to work out but I didn't want the random seats
I tried that but still couldnt find flash anywhere have a look after the match

Ashdown

It's ok there will be enough to fill a Judas section soon ;)

Hopefully you will be a good luck charm and we spank them, if we lose you can stay at home ;)
I'm sorry Nick, best stay at home ! I sat in my usually lucky seat 13 too..................about 20 seats away I reckon from that wanker Fisher !

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Na-must have been the queue for the bog.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread