Pearson signs (1 Viewer)

ceetee

They have to find their level first before they can progress. Doesn't mean they will though. A lot of our young prospects have not progressed from a lower level.

Nick

Administrator
They have to find their level first before they can progress. Doesn't mean they will though. A lot of our young prospects have not progressed from a lower level.

I was surprised by Billy Daniels against Nuneaton, in that game he looked much better than Stevenson.

skybluegod

The Billy Daniels situation always confused me.
Didn't he set the record for goals scored for the U18's or something, and then Andy Thorn decided to use him as a CDM?
Really baffled me at the time, and then he scored I think it was 4 in 3 games and then just never went on from there?

Nick

Administrator
The Billy Daniels situation always confused me.
Didn't he set the record for goals scored for the U18's or something, and then Andy Thorn decided to use him as a CDM?
Really baffled me at the time, and then he scored I think it was 4 in 3 games and then just never went on from there?

Yeah, he went to Notts County and scored a screamer but didn't do too much else.

If you would have switched him and Stevenson against Nuneaton it wouldn't have looked out of place.

skybluegod

Yeah, he went to Notts County and scored a screamer but didn't do too much else.

If you would have switched him and Stevenson against Nuneaton it wouldn't have looked out of place.

What a goal that was.
Just a shame really, as it seems a waste of talent at the end of the day

Users who are viewing this thread