Pep (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Oh dear Bravo might be able to pass it but he can't catch it, Joe Hart must be pissing himself laughing watching this.

chiefdave

Any decent streams about, every one I've tried has been flakey. Managed to get the first 30 mins off Sportsnet but that's gone to crap now.

Terry Gibson's perm

Any decent streams about, every one I've tried has been flakey. Managed to get the first 30 mins off Sportsnet but that's gone to crap now.

Watching on Sky Sports very good game but Bravo is an accident waiting to happen.

Johnnythespider

I tried to buy a now tv pass earlier but it's not accepting payments, about 8000 online earlier that couldn't get a pass.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Marty

ref could have gave a pen against Bravo there. Bravo is having a mare.

Marty

Joe Hart is a fantastic keeper. top 10 in the world for me. Prone to the odd mistake though.

Only Lloris & De Gea better in the premier league.

chiefdave

Bravo is an accident waiting to happen. How many goals will he end up giving away messing around with the ball?

Meanwhile Joe Hart is getting rave reviews.
"He was phenomenal, he stopped everything," Messi said on the Barca website. "We have to congratulate him on a great game because he's a fantastic goalkeeper."

Andres Iniesta added: "Hart was key to keeping them in it and was great in one-on-one situations. Outstanding."

Coach Luis Enrique was happy to see his side progress to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, but felt the scoreline did not reflect their dominance - with Hart the main reason.

"The score could have been a rout," he said. "Hart was incredible but we weren't really on towards the end.

Hadji10

If I was Pep, I'd be on the phone to Joe Hart begging him to come back after that performance from Bravo.

After one fucking performance on his debut? Foreign keepers take a couple of games to adjust.

Hart has made plenty of very similar errors in the last 12 months, let's not kid ourselves.

chiefdave

Hart has made plenty of very similar errors in the last 12 months, let's not kid ourselves.
Hart made errors for sure but Bravo is creating his own problem with the way he plays. They're aren't odd one off errors, he was doing the same thing over and over again.

You could see Man Utd clocked on to it, started pressing up on the defence and Bravo himself. Other teams will have seen that and will be doing the same.

clint van damme

Hart has gone backwards in the last couple of years as far as I'm concerned.
For me, for so long, it seemed no matter how he played for Man City or England he didn't get dropped. It hasn't helped him at all, getting the boot by Pep and having to go abroad could be the best thing that happens to him.

Reactions: vow

Terry Gibson's perm

The reason Pep replaced Hart was supposed to be because Hart kicks it long too often yesterday Bravo was kicking it long as United blocked off the short passes. Bravo may take a time to settle but teams aren't going to give him time to. It is pretty easy to to play in goal for Barcelona they gave the ball 70% of the time and few of the teams press.

Hadji10

The reason Pep replaced Hart was supposed to be because Hart kicks it long too often yesterday Bravo was kicking it long as United blocked off the short passes. Bravo may take a time to settle but teams aren't going to give him time to. It is pretty easy to to play in goal for Barcelona they gave the ball 70% of the time and few of the teams press.

How do you know he dropped Hart for that reason? Hart has hardly been in good form with his hands either has he?

Terry Gibson's perm

How do you know he dropped Hart for that reason? Hart has hardly been in good form with his hands either has he?

Read it somewhere, he is better than Bravo even Buffon has said that Hart is a good keeper, if he wanted a better goalie why didn't he bring one in then, he needs a sweeper keeper type this man fits that role.

Hadji10

Read it somewhere, he is better than Bravo even Buffon has said that Hart is a good keeper, if he wanted a better goalie why didn't he bring one in then, he needs a sweeper keeper type this man fits that role.

He's not a better keeper than Bravo. If Pep wants a sweeper keeper then so be it, he's one of, if not the best manager in the world.

Terry Gibson's perm

He's not a better keeper than Bravo. If Pep wants a sweeper keeper then so be it, he's one of, if not the best manager in the world.

We will have to disagree as I think he is better in this situation maybe Bravo will improve but time is not on his side, I think that Jack Butkand when fit is better than both of them.

Hadji10

We will have to disagree as I think he is better in this situation maybe Bravo will improve but time is not on his side, I think that Jack Butkand when fit is better than both of them.

Butland? He's had one half a decent season you lunatic.

Bravo has won the treble and captained Chile to two major tournament wins.

Lay off the crack, bud.

Marty

Any comments on Harts clanger today? Thought not.

It was a light hearted post. Nothing more. Whats happens to Joe Hart or Man City means nothing to me. Lighten up you bore.

covmark

Butland? He's had one half a decent season you lunatic.

Bravo has won the treble and captained Chile to two major tournament wins.

Lay off the crack, bud.
Nearly every post you make has an angry tone. Chill.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread