Pep (1 Viewer)

Hadji10

I don't think this weekend was the last time we'll see Bravo cost Man City a goal if he keeps trying to play out from the back like that.

His mistake never came from playing out the back though, did it?

lifeskyblue

What on earth was Bravo doing there? No need to come charging out like that in the first place.

Just shows you that peps blind faith doesn't always pay off. What would we say if Burge had done that?
If I was pep I would get hart back now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hadji10

Just shows you that peps blind faith doesn't always pay off. What would we say if Burge had done that?
If I was pep I would get hart back now!

That blind faith has given him 2 CL's and 7 out of 8 domestic titles. As for bring back Hart, why? Have people forgot how bad Hart is.

lifeskyblue

True. But he doesn't look good enough this season. Can't say he has had a good game. Too many errors that get punished

Hadji10

True. But he doesn't look good enough this season. Can't say he has had a good game. Too many errors that get punished

He's made 2 errors, I'm not gonna be naive and let that that be the deciding factor in whether he's any good or not.

lifeskyblue

He's made 2 errors, I'm not gonna be naive and let that that be the deciding factor in whether he's any good or not.

2? I think at weekend, tonight (ok not directly to a goal but indirectly definitely led to the 10men conceding), against Man Utd and spurs. If Burge or RCC had made half the mistakes you would be passing judgement.

Hadji10

2? I think at weekend, tonight (ok not directly to a goal but indirectly definitely led to the 10men conceding), against Man Utd and spurs. If Burge or RCC had made half the mistakes you would be passing judgement.

What mistake did he make at Spurs and at the weekend, I forget? Of course you pass judgement, but you don't just label them poor.

clint van damme

I've watched him for Chile/Real Sociedad and Barcelona for 6 years and he's a good goalkeeper. He's made a couple of poor errors but what keeper doesn't?

The way he's playing it's only a matter of time before Man City come in for Charles-Cook:D

SkyBlue_Bear83

Who is the best keeper
Bravo, Burge or RCC? Tough to call.

Bravo is abysmal, worst shot stopper in the premier league.

Terry Gibson's perm

They could have played pep in goal tonight West Ham are dreadful I have spent most of the game watching Noble have the ball passed around him he is so lucky he is a local boy and the fans like him otherwise he would be in the championship at best .

covmark

They could have played pep in goal tonight West Ham are dreadful I have spent most of the game watching Noble have the ball passed around him he is so lucky he is a local boy and the fans like him otherwise he would be in the championship at best .
Absolutely agree. Noble is complete shite, and to think there was outrage at him not being picked for England.
Also Jose Fonte has had a shocker, and all this after requesting out of Southampton. They must be wetting themselves watching this.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Pep isn't really showing massive quality this season is he. Biggest budget, arguably best squad complete support from the boardroom and his preferred director of football. Can't deal with the pressure and questioning and has had some really terrible games.

Terry Gibson's perm

Pep isn't really showing massive quality this season is he. Biggest budget, arguably best squad complete support from the boardroom and his preferred director of football. Can't deal with the pressure and questioning and has had some really terrible games.

I'm not his biggest fan (as he is) but I think they will do enough this year and be far better next year as all four of his full backs are out of contract and others will go and he can rebuild, but he has made a huge mistake in goal.

Liquid Gold

I'm not his biggest fan (as he is) but I think they will do enough this year and be far better next year as all four of his full backs are out of contract and others will go and he can rebuild, but he has made a huge mistake in goal.
There's rebuilding and there's spending a billion quid to maybe win something.

Users who are viewing this thread