Perspective going into todays game (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Would we rather be in Villas position or ours.. i know they are currently and potentially going to be in a higher league than us but at least we still have some hope whereas they have none.. currently losing 4-0 at home.. i actually feel a little for their fans knowing how bad I sometimes feel

Samo

Are you havin a giraffe?

chiefdave

Would we rather be in Villas position or ours.. i know they are currently and potentially going to be in a higher league than us but at least we still have some hope whereas they have none.. currently losing 4-0 at home.. i actually feel a little for their fans knowing how bad I sometimes feel

As much as its fun seeing them struggle I'd much rather be in their position.

I think if another billionaire fancies a go at running a football club Villa would be near the top of the list. Huge catchment area, big ground with lots of recent improvements. Land next to the ground for potential expansion.

stevefloyd

It was the human side of me that felt sorry for them and their situation knowing how much pain we have had to endure

Otis

Yep, ours obviously, cos it's not like Villa are going to get a shed load of parachute money is it, the poor little mites!

Samo

Yep, ours obviously, cos it's not like Villa are going to get a shed load of parachute money is it, the poor little mites!

Yep, we're looking forward to another season in this shit division with a shit budget while they are looking at a Championship title challenge with probably the best budget in the division.

Users who are viewing this thread