Pes 2014 PC (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

I've got a Pluto pes from when I was a kid that pops little square sweets out of his mouth ..you can have that for £5

mds

I have 7 or 8 copies of this if anyone wants 1. Bought them to sell off the ebay guy, I got no interest without a key :)
Original in the case no cd key or manual tho.
Installs fine with a key if you find one ;) will also update online as well.
Only thing you cant do is play on Konami servers unless you have a legit key.

Anyway, if you want a copy its free pm me.

dutchman

Didn't want to create a whole new thread so...

The PES 2015 demo has been delayed in Europe.

Originally scheduled to launch today (September 17), Konami has since explained that new European dates will be announced shortly.

The demo is out now in Japan and will launch in North America on September 23.

The playable teaser allows users to play as one of seven different teams in ten-minute exhibition matches in the Konami stadium.

Playable teams include Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Napoli.

Konami recently confirmed that the game will be available on Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from November 13 in Europe.

PES 2015 centres around on-pitch realism, offering players a new shooting system with precise control over pace and power, while goalkeepers have more ways to react to different situations.

Jetstream-sama

Well, I reverted to PES 2013 after playing PES 2014...the new Fox engine has potential, but by god it played and looked like a fucking Beta version.

Has anyone been in touch about the freebies, mds?

Jetstream-sama

I used to love PES on the Playstation, but FIFA caught up and overtook it.

I tried converting to FIFA last year, but I almost chewed my fingers off in anger at the 'unavailability' of the UT servers at EA.

Users who are viewing this thread