Pete from Stivicale yet again (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Key is you backing somebody on a forum? Plenty have given lots of constructive feedback over the years.

You have been to a legends game and signed petitions but you are preaching that others don't do anything?

Must be all the energy typing sisu.

Just because you only see me back people on this forum doesn't mean that I haven't done it by other means does it?

Plenty have also given petty, pointless slating's of both what has been organised and those who have been bothered to do the organising. I include Rob Stevens in that list and GCBTTR in that. Especially when they had someone standing in the council elections.

I haven't preached anything. Observing that some of those who have done nothing but slate are also those who have done no more than anyone else and less than most is not preaching.

If people just want to go to games and watch the team I'm fine with that, it's their choice. They don't have to put down anyone and everything that is being done to highlight the problems at the club. Funny how they've got the energy to protest about protests though in some cases isn't it?

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

He does seem to have a teutonic arrogance about him .

He comes across as thick skinned, is at odds with any antagonism aimed at the club (thinks we should just grin and bear it) but sounds worryingly like an old neighbour of mine (Luckily, I know it's not you, Steve from Binley, as views are poles apart but the voice is a 'ringer'!)

Bob Latchford

He comes across as thick skinned, is at odds with any antagonism aimed at the club (thinks we should just grin and bear it) but sounds worryingly like an old neighbour of mine (Luckily, I know it's not you, Steve from Binley, as views are poles apart but the voice is a 'ringer'!)
I concur !

Nick

Administrator
But it served its purpose, it was basically a leaflet drop on one match day and it got
People talking about it.
Why be embarrassed, after all it's a football fans group not Saatchi & Saatchi.

Yes, it got people talking about how bad it was.

It doesn't need to be Saatchi & Saatchi, it just needs maybe to have a little bit of thought behind it.

Brylowes

Yes, it got people talking about how bad it was.

It doesn't need to be Saatchi & Saatchi, it just needs maybe to have a little bit of thought behind it.
So put some thinking into it.......
And stop spending so much time slagging off people with the best intentions of the club at heart,
While ignoring the people who won't be happy until this club of ours is consigned to the history
Books.

Nick

Administrator
So put some thinking into it.......
And stop spending so much time slagging off people with the best intentions of the club at heart,
While ignoring the people who won't be happy until this club of ours is consigned to the history
Books.

You do realise that's a lame copout reply don't you?

Whether they have the best intentions of the heart or not, the design of the flyer was shocking.

I've put plenty of thinking into it but as you may have noticed, people aren't open to constructive criticism, it's all about just the "I agree".

Brylowes

You do realise that's a lame copout reply don't you?

Whether they have the best intentions of the heart or not, the design of the flyer was shocking.

I've put plenty of thinking into it but as you may have noticed, people aren't open to constructive criticism, it's all about just the "I agree".
You putting loads of thinking into it is the same as I do, it's nothing it doesn't count, you always
Move swiftly to rubbish anything anyone actually does, why is that.
They are people that really love the club, you always look for a way out for those that are at least
Partly responsible for killing it,

Nick

Administrator
You putting loads of thinking into it is the same as I do, it's nothing it doesn't count, you always
Move swiftly to rubbish anything anyone actually does, why is that.
They are people that really love the club, you always look for a way out for those that are at least
Partly responsible for killing it,

Christ.

If I said I had just had a shit to get SISU out, would you pat my back and defend me against anybody who told me it was stupid and it wouldn't get them out?

Yes, they might well love the club but it doesn't mean I am looking for a way out of it from SISU because I say a poster is shocking.

Maybe people should listen to constructive feedback rather than this age old shite in response?

cloughie

I am sure we can revisit the original title of the thread after tomorrow nights phone in

letsallsingtogether

Christ.

If I said I had just had a shit to get SISU out, would you pat my back and defend me against anybody who told me it was stupid and it wouldn't get them out?

Yes, they might well love the club but it doesn't mean I am looking for a way out of it from SISU because I say a poster is shocking.

Maybe people should listen to constructive feedback rather than this age old shite in response?
Talking of shite responses, Kin hell Nick you yourself post shite for pats on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread