Phone data (1 Viewer)

stupot07

How much is too much? currently have 1GB of 3G, quite often just running over. if i get a new phone, i'll upgrade to 4G, which i have heard is faster than most broadband speeds so i will likely use it more often and also use to tether the kids ipads to when we go on holiday. So how much extra do you think i will need, is 10GB overkill? 4-5GB?

Thank you :)

ccfc92

It depends on how much you stream etc.

I found 2GB way too little, so payed to get an extra 8GB.

Now I'm on a plan with 6GB, which is more than enough. So yes, I'd say 4GB+ at least :)

Covstu

I think these days you have to weigh up the cost of the phone and the monthly payments. There is no such thing as a free phone nowadays particularly when buying fruit.
sometimes it's cheaper to get a lower phone with a great tariff and then buy an iPhone separately then sell the other phone that goes with it!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I just use my phone to talk to people. But then, I'm an old fart! Can't be doing with all this tappity, tap, tap while walking along the road - or worse still, while driving! :D

Si80

Buy the iPhone 6 from Apple and go sim only from 3. I've unlimited data, only issue is tethering as 3 limit you to 4GB.

Users who are viewing this thread