Phone in Tonight - Potentially something "big" (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

I saw somebody say something yesterday but thought nothing of it, now David has said it it has a bit more legs.

Anybody know what it could be?

SkyBlueRuffian

giphy.gif
Vince

Ian1779

Let's do some predictions:

Who
How much
What ridiculously undeliverable claim will they make

I'm going for:
Someone we've never heard of... Harry Goffman
£40 and a Nissan Micra with 5 months MOT
We will sign Neymar

dongonzalos

Anything Butts related would bore me as I don’t believe that is realistic.
A deal to stay on at the Ricoh would be good and is realistic.
Someone wanting to buy the club I am always listening but if they are talking on the radio and not just announcing a done deal means it probably won’t happen.
Us trying to move away again would interest me as I think that is a realistic possibility.
Other than someone has already agreed to come in January I can’t think what it is.

dongonzalos

If this is someone genuine I hope its nobody that's been involved in the past, we need a fresh start.

If its not someone genuine I hope we at least get a free breakfast out of it.

If they have the money and their main focus is the Football club and not a different business.
Then I don’t mind if they have been involved in the past.
I struggle to envisage anyone running things as poorly as this.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's probably going to be absolutely nothing. Of course I will get behind it, but there are only so many times this can happen before you feel light on hope...

Maybe it's the pitch invader from Tuesday back with a bid funded by Paddy Power!

KG7

Not much to get excited about here. Why would anyone go to the Friday phone in on BBC Coventry and Warwickshire to announce their interest? Unless it's Gary Hoffman revealing more on his consortium this will be someone looking for attention.

JimmyHillsbeard

It might be Booby Goulash announcing that his 1993 bid to take over from Bryan Richardson is finally gaining some traction.

Or Jojar Dhinsa
or Michael Byng
or Preston Haskell IV
or Richard Overson
or Joe Elliot
or Gary Hoffman
or Simon Jordan

or some other no mark whose name I can't be bothered to google who was pictured leaning on his fireplace in 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread