Phone in Tonight - Potentially something "big" (1 Viewer)

All can be revealed, you may have previously seen this prankster at the Tory Party conference serving Teresa May with a P45 on behalf of dear old Boris. He was previously an acquaintance of Sepp Blatter at a FIFA conference. You may recall him as Simon Brodkin aka comedian Lee Nelson. If you wish to see him in person he is on at Warwick Arts Centre tomorrow night. Tickets still available at £22 a piece.
giphy.gif

sw88

Chief Commentator!
All can be revealed, you may have previously seen this prankster at the Tory Party conference serving Teresa May with a P45 on behalf of dear old Boris. He was previously an acquaintance of Sepp Blatter at a FIFA conference. You may recall him as Simon Brodkin aka comedian Lee Nelson. If you wish to see him in person he is on at Warwick Arts Centre tomorrow night. Tickets still available at £22 a piece.
giphy.gif

5CCD3902-2724-4C70-8E07-514CDE85FB00.jpeg

Rusty Trombone

Someone else might be better than me at spotting it, but that looks doctored to me. Something about the 127 looks off.
I'm not familiar with what this statement is meant to show but if it starts with 0.00 and ends in 0.00, and the rest are either in or out, then it doesn't add up.

Adge

Madness that Mark has even had to deny this!

CWR even speaking with this person publicly before checking for facts is borderline Telegraph territory / reporting!

For this person to actually use club official names, clearly without their consent (as the same person has denied the suggestion) tells me all I need to know about him!

Where’s that bullshit button when it’s needed (a gif will do)
Ah come on-it's a joke! Why would he be asking for Hornbys permission for that? Tell you what though, I bet Dale Evans would be better on the PA at the Ricoh!:emoji_laughing:

rob9872

I do believe he is sincere.

But I have always said if I won the Euromilions I would buy the club. Being sincere and wanting something to happen does mean you have the will, means and longevity to make it happen.

If I won the Euro millions id feel too much pressure buying the city, so I think I'd buy villa instead pur Andy Thorne as manager and me in goal.

Also if Dale wants to play heads up for stacks on deep blinds, then get him to contact me instead of Hoffman and I'll happily relieve him of some of that cash!

Otis

Well it's not very smart for sure and you'd surely have to be some kind of twisted sadist.

stevefloyd

If it is all true he cannot be very bright, anyone with a modicum of common sense or decency would try to conduct their business less publicly

Otis

If it is all true he cannot be very bright, anyone with a modicum of common sense or decency would try to conduct their business less publicly
Yeah, it's clumsy at best and a screenshot of 'I've forwarded your email on' from Mark Hornby proves nothing. That could be the lad just complaining about a hole in the roof and that water's dripping on to his seat.

The 'proof' he offers is flimsy.

Otis

The fact that Mark Hornby says he has never heard of him, yet there is a screenshot of an apparent email that Mark Hornby has forwarded on, kind of points to the email being of so minor importance that no-one would remember what it was about anyway doesn't it?

eastwoodsdustman

He's at the game today and has said he's willing to talk to anyone.

The real test is whether he gets the beers in at half time. That will tell if he has the £££.

I’ll only believe it if he’s wearing a sky blue 10 gallon hat with a bottle of bud in his had.

bawtryneal

Haha
Was it April 1st yesterday
Two possible scenarios.
If it's a bluff ( which it probably is) then the BBC deserve a complete roasting for giving time for such a hoax.
If it's genuine then there is no way SISU will deal with the guy. I have been involved in a number of acquisitions both as buyer and seller and no way would/could you behave like this. He would have signed an NDA for starter.
I would rather have Fisher and Seppala than this guy and I never thought I would utter those words.

Londonccfcfan

Dale Evans
Yes, I've now spoken to Gary Hoffman who I'm meeting hopefully Tuesday

I'm not fb so cannot open this link, is he now saying he's spoken to Hoffman?

It seems like all he's done all evening is try to justify prove his points through social media.

This is either complete madness by twisted sick attention seeking individual. Or insanely this could actually be true. The jury is out.

He really sounded like a genuine decent bloke on the radio.

NortonSkyBlue

Not buying it (that's me with him, not him not buying it).

He sounds sincere in his beliefs, but it sounds totally undoable without more backing from elsewhere.
Haha
Two possible scenarios.
If it's a bluff ( which it probably is) then the BBC deserve a complete roasting for giving time for such a hoax.
If it's genuine then there is no way SISU will deal with the guy. I have been involved in a number of acquisitions both as buyer and seller and no way would/could you behave like this. He would have signed an NDA for starter.
I would rather have Fisher and Seppala than this guy and I never thought I would utter those words.
this guy has come from left field, he doesn't say he is a businessman, he has stated clearly he has come in to money.
He hasn't even met with the owners so he wouldn't be subject to a NDA.
I wouldn't be so inclined to prejudge the guy. If he is a joker we are no worse off than now and if he is a route to a brighter future then hallelujah brother!

Londonccfcfan

Haha
Two possible scenarios.

He's a chancer. Maybe this is the way he rock and rolls. If genuinely has the money (apparantly Barclays wealth management) have proven his funds.

He's a fan first and foremost. He willl need direction and guidance. Seems like yesterday was genuine plea for help.

Londonccfcfan

Anyway. It seems this fella has come into money recently. Weeks or months we don't really know. Where was he few months ago when the consortium lead by Hoffman was just backed by persons putting in a million here and there.

Seems odd he didn't come out the woodwork then. Offering his multi millions to be part of the consortium.

Kingokings204

Someone wants to tell this chancer colchester are a good bet today.

Last edited:

stevefloyd

If indeed he is serious I doubt very much a company of Shitsus stature would be willing to talk unless he offers stupid money and stops his, I will prove it act through fb or whatever medium he prefers

Users who are viewing this thread