Player of the season (1 Viewer)

skyblueinBaku

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I agree.

Murphy has cost us just as many points this season (that's not entirely a bad thing as he's saved us many times!).

Wilson. Well where would we be without his goals? And for a player to be unaffected by a long term injury, coming back the player he was just shows the sort of player we have on our hands

Moussa. Quite inconsistent but has looked an asset on our hands. How long for though? That's another question. His recent antics are a reason for him not to get it though (I'm all for players having legitimate injuries, but atleast let the Physio / club doctor decide if your unfit; don't do it yourself with you zero medical knowledge)

stupot07

Can only be 1 winner. Wilson.

As well as Murphy's played this season, you can't be giving such award to a GK or defenders in a team with one of the worst defensive records in the football league.

And Moussa's gone missing in the last 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

RoboCCFC90

- Wilson
- Jordan Clarke
- Moussa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gentleman

Wilson should and will get it. Murphy and Moussa can fight for 2nd and 3rd and unfortunately no-one else really comes close. Think Moussa is getting a bit of unfair stick on here, he has shown enough in the season for the club to show him a reward of at least the offer of a new contract rather than to be told they will only look at it at the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread