Players you hoped would've made the first team (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

I guess being a Cov kid [The Player] and I, worked with his father. so, guess I'm a bit biased - I was watching a reserve game one evening at H/R and , a young Paul Shepstone , scored a cracker into the top left hand corner of the goal facing an empty spion kop . if memory serves me right , he was part of the 87 youth cup winning team . think he was a very much left footed player , reminded me of a young Liam Brady , wonder why he never made our first team ?

Bob Latchford

christonabike

Again lol! ~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry Brian~~~~~~~~Only joking dont mean to be offensive but it was a joke on him starting threads. Oh look my Mums back from the offie so got my bottle of beer before book at bedtime.

Nick

Administrator
I can remember everybody raving about Ashley Cain, think I only got to see him play once before the celeb life style took over.

Looked rapid.

Also, Jack mcbean and beavon up front :(

shmmeee

Andy Ducros was the first, and Carlita (just because of his name), when I was a kid.

To be honest, I dream of a team of academy players (ones good enough to be there mind), so always want to see every player progress to the first team.

Bob Latchford

Andy Ducros was the first, and Carlita (just because of his name), when I was a kid.

To be honest, I dream of a team of academy players (ones good enough to be there mind), so always want to see every player progress to the first team.
Agreed , Was hoping Ducro would would make it .

Nick

Administrator
Still hoping Lawton does, if he doesn't kick people, two foot and be a Robbie savage type I'm going to be a bit gutted.

1966skyblue

Still hoping Lawton does, if he doesn't kick people, two foot and be a Robbie savage type I'm going to be a bit gutted.
Saw him play 1 game at the beginning of last year against Cardiff u21s. 1 of the best players on the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread