PS4
Outlast (5th February)

PS3
Bioshock Infinite (94)
Metro Last Light (80)

PS Vita
Mod Nation Racers Roadtrip (62)
Dynasty Warriors NEXT (67)

Game ratings in brackets. All out now apart from Outlast.

It's another fantastic line up from Sony, considering picking up a PS3 to take advantage of the games.

Marty

It is very disappointing, I'm bored of the games I have now,

Tomb Raider is out next Friday, Thief is out late February, Infamous and Metal Gear Solid are mid March (although it sounds like MGS pritty much a demo), The Evil within, Dying Light & Drive club are all due out in the first quarter I believe.

The games are coming, it's just a frustrating wait, I'm in desperate need of a driving game.

Just picked up a PS vita from shopto. Managed to get Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush from PS+, that should keep me going for a while and I really can't see myself buying a game for the system, might pick up a PS3 too if I can find one cheap enough.

ajsccfc

Tomb Raider's tomorrow if you're waiting on that rather than next week. If anyone hasn't played it already I'd recommend it hugely.

Covstu

I was disappointed that it was the same story as the xbox 360/PS3 one or else I would have brought it!!

ajsccfc

Not at all at the moment, no. They're introducing Playstation Now later in the year which will allow streaming to PS4 and a load of other devices, although it's not confirmed how it'll work (if you own a PS3 game already, whether that'll entitle you to the streaming equivalent)

andrew.roberts

Not at all at the moment, no. They're introducing Playstation Now later in the year which will allow streaming to PS4 and a load of other devices, although it's not confirmed how it'll work (if you own a PS3 game already, whether that'll entitle you to the streaming equivalent)
My son has the ps3 and he is debating whether or not to buy the ps4. I guess then that he is probably right to wait and see how things develope. Seems a tad unjust that someone who is loyal to the ps should possibly have to replace all their games.

ajsccfc

Backwards compatibility is relatively new so most of the time people have had to ditch their old games the same time as their old console, but once you get used to it it's definitely a pain to not have it any more. I've still got hold of my big fat PS3 because of it.

I'd probably advise him to wait until he's completely done with his PS3 games before switching, to be honest. By that time there'll be a lot more available too, plus prices will have eased down to a nice sensible level.

Marty

Just completed Outlast, only a short game but well worth playing, I think it would be better if it had basic fighting elements or having the option of being able to distract your enemies. It's a solid 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread