Please dont go !!!!! (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Hey guys i was very sad to here that S.B.T will be no more once the license runs out !!!
So i guess i thought if i start a thread and Mr nick can see how much we want S.B.T to stay , he might have second thoughts bout letting it go !!!
Might work , might not but i am girl for trying lol

So i will start off by saying

PLEASE DONT GO S.B.T

flammablepiss

Facebook User
KEEP SBT UP AND RUNNING !
Ima do some research and see if I can find some funds for us.
Also may I suggest this thread turns into more of a petition :D

Last edited:

im-confused

SBT deserves another year or two, it's been advertised on twist and shout, and deserves more members and publicity.. All we need is for people to be online more often, and this place could be like how it used to before!

skyblueprincess

KEEP SBT UP AND RUNNING !
Ima do some research and see if I can find some funds for us.
Also may I suggest this thread turns into more of a petition :D

I think thats a GREAT idea .......... Petition ...
As for the funds i am more than happy to put £20 in the pot ... anything for S.B.T
More ppl on line we can all work on that together !!

PLEASE try get as many ppl to add to this thread mayb nick will take notice !!

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Indeed !
I don't know if there is any intention to create a forum on a free hoster...
If not I am going to start one I think. At least then we will have something untill this site has money to restart !

skyblueprincess

I dont think its the money so much i think nick doesn't have the time to put into the site like he used to!!! And while its dead and noone using it I dont blame him for not wanting to put the funds in !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick

Administrator
Hiya,

I will keep SBT alive but I really won't have time over the next few months to put any time into it.

Just watch this space :)

TalkSkyBlue

Hiya,

I will keep SBT alive but I really won't have time over the next few months to put any time into it.

Just watch this space :)

Can't promise bundles of time, but if it's responsible Co-Adminstrator time you need, let us know in outline what tasks need to be undertaken and how much input time you require. Would voluntary assistance be useful?

Nick

Administrator
This is an old post, SBT isn't going anywhere :)

Any help with the site is a good help, any sort of promotion to get your mates on here to posting to ideas on what you think could benefit is great :)

TalkSkyBlue

eBay stuff

Well, now that this board is littered with eBay posts attracting traffic will become even more difficult. If you can't stop this soon you may as well give up. When I joined up last week there appeared to be some useful posts but now its cluttered with 'junk'.:(

Nick

Administrator
The eBay posts just run automatically and do actually help traffic :)

It just takes people to post more and then when people look they will reply, it is catch 22 :(

Users who are viewing this thread