Please vote ..... (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

haydncov3-1.jpg

Hello everyone this is Haydn .... he is 6 months old

He is my little sky blue fan in the making ....

Haydn is entered in the baby of the year competition in the evening telegraph .....and will appear on the 30th Sep 1st and 2nd of Oct .... in the 0-9 category

Please vote for Haydn ...... He has been through so much since he has been born and he deserves to be baby of the year (well i would say that i am his mum ) .... Haydn and his daddy cant be together at the moment we want to make his daddy proud .... Please show your support and vote for him and help us try and make some good out of a bad situation x x x x

Thank YOU x x x .......

haydninhospitalmummyslittlefighter.jpg

Last edited:
G

Gregsy!!

Good luck!!

Hi vicki nothing would give me greater pleasure than to vote for your little angel,good luck and no matter what happens,little haydn's mummy and daddy are the winners!! ;):D:D:D:D

skyblueprincess

It is with a very sad and very angry heart that i say ....Haydn was not shown in the telegraph..... On calling them and asking why his pic was not shown ....

They stated that the telegraph could not be held responsible for any pic's not shown or the quality of pic shown ....
I am not a happy girl as you may imagine .....

But i just want to thank everyone who said they would vote ... it really made me smile x x x

Mummy loves you Haydn and to me you are the baby of the year ... Who needs a competition to tell me that ...Be strong little man x x

Users who are viewing this thread