Poker (1 Viewer)

R

RB1992

Anyone play it?

I have played it sporadically over the years, but have started to take it a bit more seriously over the last 6 months or so. Fired 2 bullets into the Goliath at the Ricoh last week to no avail :mad:

ccfc92

I like playing hold em. Normally play online though, not the same really. Completely different when the cards and chips are being physically moved, not automatically if that makes sense?

skybluejelly

Yep likewise nick .. It gets boring very quickly .. Then just go all in on every hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RegTheDonk

Been playing on and off for about 8 years, perhaps twice a week now, though at one time I was playing most nights - usually hold 'em on Sky Poker 'cause its all brits and you can have a laugh. Quite like the bounty hunters so I go for the £2 multi-table tournament, which can give you either 5 minutes of fun or a few hours.

Local pub used to have a poker night every Thursday, £2 to play, winner takes all - very sociable and met some good lads who also had the same outlook in that it was just a fun night out.

I'm under no illusions that I could ever do this and make money, I just see it as a convenient way to have fun, which I reckon has averaged out at less than a tenner a month over those 8 years: considering how many hours I've played, its been good value...just have to stick to what you can afford to lose!

Users who are viewing this thread