• You will cheer and clap Danny Fox

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • - Sit on the fence and neither cheer or boo him

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • - Boo Danny Fox

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Coventry La La La

Poll: Danny Fox will be playing for Burnley what kind of reception do you think he will get

Please Vote using the poll at the top of this page ( members only )

- You will cheer and clap Danny Fox

- Sit on the fence and neither cheer or boo him

- Boo Danny Fox

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I will clap him. No point booing him it will only make him more keen to score a peach against us ;)

covladzak

I wouldn't boo him...... He left I say good luck to him..... Now if he would have slagged us off like Bellend well all bets are off...

SkyBlueMania

I watched him quite a few times when playing for Celtic and he wasn't the same player i had seen at Coventry. His confidence was shot, couldn't cross the ball never mind score a free kick. Don't know how he's been at Burnley though.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Danny Fox was my favourite player while he was here, he was class! Could use a left back like him now to be fair

BenInTurin

Facebook User
He would clap him if I was there, I'd like to think that if we got promoted he'd be someone we'd sign.

Disorganised1

I've never understood this boo old players when they come back - though the likes of Mark Hately and Craig Bellamy deserve everything they get.

Clive

Burnley fans here are NOT impressed with FOXY, they talk of him as a liability who often strays out of position and aint that quick/keen to get back. Allegedly there was an incident in a recent game where a fellow defensive team mate squared up to him:slap: because he had deserted his defensive duties. Knowing our luck of course he will probably play out of his skin Saturday.

smileycov

Facebook User
He isnt playing Saturday, not fit from his ankle problem!! just as well with our luck on returning players.

Users who are viewing this thread