• HackneyFox should be banned from SBT

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • HackeyFox should be allowed to use SBT

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

Coventry La La La

Allot of people have been complaining lately about "HackeyFox" a Leicester supporter who posts on SBT. I personally don't have a problem with him and have never been wound up by any of his posts but that's just my opinion. Remember even if he doesn't get banned you can visit his profile and add him to you're ignore list so you will no longer see his posts/threads.

Poll options

HackneyFox should be banned from SBT

HackeyFox should be allowed to use SBT

I don't care

gouldberg

Top left of the page it says Sky Blues Talk Coventry City FC Fans Forum and personally I think that should mean by the fans for the fans. He clearly is not a fan, therefore my opinion is he shouldn't be here.

Last edited:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

He's a total two faced idiot if you go onto other forums he slams Cov and it's fans, don't fall for his act and ban the bloke.

TheRoyalScam

Hackers is all right, and if you don't like his posts simply put him on 'ignore' as LaLaLa suggests. Rather than simply bite with all the 'f##k off inbred scum' nonsense, why not just try to wind him up instead - like this:
'Hackers, why are you so obsessed with CCFC? I think it's something to do with 1987 - remember: 'Some teams never have and never will win it!:p'

Then wait for the bite about 'how many Wembley appearances blah blah', or 'how much money Sven's got etc etc' and you've got him hooked! Simples.

skybluesteve76

I agree. From the posts I have read tonight it is people giving him abuse. We had this poll not so long back.

That's because he winds people up by having an opinion on our club. Just his presence is enough. He's like one of those little bullied school kids that's got answers for everything but the only answer is to knock him out in the playground! Pleeeease get rid,it would be a shame if people started leaving the forum.

Nick

Administrator
That's because he winds people up by having an opinion on our club. Just his presence is enough. He's like one of those little bullied school kids that's got answers for everything but the only answer is to knock him out in the playground! Pleeeease get rid,it would be a shame if people started leaving the forum.

I agree he shouldn't wind people up, but I don't see a problem with him having an opinion? A lot of his posts seem to be constructive...sometimes.

We did a poll before, more people wanted him to stay...

skybluesteve76

I agree he shouldn't wind people up, but I don't see a problem with him having an opinion? A lot of his posts seem to be constructive...sometimes.

We did a poll before, more people wanted him to stay...
Personally nick I wasnt a member then. I had a run in with him today when granted I bit and went way over the top. The reason for that was thatvi was making a passionate point about the recent goings on with MK and he took the piss,so I gave him both barrels lol. I just don't understand how he fits into it all,he talks about things without the knowledge and passion we ve got. Anyway I say no more on the subject. All the best mate. Steve

Nick

Administrator
Don't get me wrong, I want everybody to get on here but I know people are angry at the minute because of the King saga.

If you look at some of his posts from the past he sometimes makes good points and sometimes posts without the passion from an outsiders view are good. If he does start being a cock he will be banned though, just like everybody else!

rob9872

Fox hunting has been banned but it gives us a sport in the off-season. Let him be until Augusty then let him troll off elsewhere

smileycov

Facebook User
Leave him be....seems he is easy target for the anti/angry MK brigade.

He has never just piled into the city, it is good to have outside view sometimes.....if you want no debate, go to Tripolitalk or Baghdad talk ha-ha

Rich

I think he should stay. A nice bit of banter and it is fun watching some people fall for his obvious set ups. Nice to have an objective view of ccfc too.

LastGarrison

Sensitive bunch on here ain't you's?

He supports our rivals and comes on and takes the piss when we're in the shit. Shock horror.

It's banter and if you get wound up by him then too be honest you're probably a bit of a twat anyway.

All these polls to get rid of him, it's like the internet version of telling the teacher. :jerkit:

TheRoyalScam

Sensitive bunch on here ain't you's?

He supports our rivals and comes on and takes the piss when we're in the shit. Shock horror.

It's banter and if you get wound up by him then too be honest you're probably a bit of a twat anyway.

All these polls to get rid of him, it's like the internet version of telling the teacher. :jerkit:

And it's not even Secondary school - more like kindergarten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWa7V17n2no

covladzak

I think he's a complete Douche from ages ago on GMK.. He's a :jerkit: in my opinion....:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

skyblueprincess

Ok i voted i dont care ...... Because frankly i dont lol

But i wanna know how comes the Leicester fan gets a fecking poll and i don't lol (So not fair lmao )

gouldberg

how comes the Leicester fan gets a fecking poll and i don't lol (So not fair lmao )

I would happily make you one, I just wouldn't do you the justice you deserve! :guitar2:

A poll for you would have to come from Nick himself!

Ernie Machin

Obvious troll is obvious. Loving the attention of this poll, no doubt.

But if he wants to spend his free time on a CCFC forum, let him, free country and that. He's obviously quite lonely. Ignore user option is the best idea.

MatthewWallis

unlike 606 i like this because its dedicated for cov fans, not one where other fans from other teams can input their opinion, ban him

ccfctommy

Agree with Last Garrison, who cares? Its banter, and look at all one club forums and you will find at least one poster who dosent support that team. His WUM-ing is prety tame anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread