Pompey match predictions (1 Viewer)

Otis

Tougher game than some might imagine. Our home form is poor and they will be desperate.

Either a 0-0 draw or a slim victory. I will predict a win, but only 1-0.

If we score early though then it could be easier ride.

1-0 will do me just fine!

kg82

We have momentum and confidence and Pompey are on a 7 match losing streak - you can see what I'm getting at!

Rich

Seeing as Robins will win Manager of the Month if we win, I am going for a 0-3 loss.

"Portsmouth are in real turmoil and you don’t really know what team they’re going to put out from one week to the next," said Robins, who was awarded the League Managers’ Association Performance of the Week for Tuesday night’s 3-1 win at Colchester, and will be in line to get Manager of the Month if City collect another three points on Saturday

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...-for-portsmouth-92746-32291882/#ixzz2D2RnH1hj

Otis

I would be happy with a draw. Very important to keep an unbeaten run going.

Was going to predict a draw myself, but then had a dream we won 1-0, so will go with that.

wingy

I predict we don't need to water the Pitch,sorry JR.

I hate doing these ,but if we fans get right behind them tommorrow from the Off i'm having it 4 -0 :facepalm:

Otis

A 13,000 crowd would be excellent.

Do think it will be a bit less though. Break even is 11,000 so we need to better that for sure.

chiefdave

Pompey are in their worst run for decades, have a real struggle to score and can't defend to save their lives. We need to come out firing on all cylinders, early goal and we could easily get 3 or more. Hopefully a decent crowd who will get behind them rather than have a go at the first mistake.

I think this match will give an insight in to how much things have changed under Robbins. It's just the kind of match we usually manage to lose somehow so a decent win on the back of the recent run will be very welcome.

Astute

4-1....Pompey GK keeps the score down. 12,300 at least

I predict we don't need to water the Pitch,sorry JR.

I hate doing these ,but if we fans get right behind them tommorrow from the Off i'm having it 4 -0 :facepalm:

And why not Wingy - we are the form team of the moment - 4-0 not unrealistic by any means

I'll go 3-0 and 12,210

skybluelee

Naturally pessimistic after 29 years of supporting the club. Way too much of a home banker on paper for my liking, 5 wins in 6 plays 7 straight losses.

If we score in the first 15 mins I'm going for a 3-0 win. If we don't, a thoroughly miserable 0-1 defeat, in which we hit the bar at least twice.

scroobiustom

Surely we will win this game, but then again the FA may get involved and award Portsmouth some points none the less!

Paxman II

predictions are flawed. If we knew thw answers we would all be jackpot winners!

What I can say is what everyone else is thinking probably. It's a potential banana skin game. Home form has been poor and they will be under pressure to perform where they left off away from home. So it could all go badly wrong. However conventional wisdom says that surely won't happen here now? Confidence is much higher...we won the last two really well away from home and there seems no suggestion Pompey will offer any challenge.
So yes a win I expect. We seem to score regularly so at least a couple of goals to the good. the place will be a buzz if we can do that.
Close to 14k I think before people tighten their belts for Xmas and Pompey more of a recognised club to go see.

Users who are viewing this thread