Poor turn out for MK (1 Viewer)

glancy89

Just been on the ticket office website and in touch direct with ticket office to purchase my tickets for Saturday.

We have only sold 2,000 aproximatley and are in the corner rather than having the whole of behind the goal, this was apparently an option to us but due to poor sales doesnt look likely.

Reasonable start to season and a few good signing....i am not pro SISU but last year we did have a great AWAY support!

Lord_Nampil

It's a bank holiday weekend, u have reading and leeds as well as creamfields festivals, have a massive impact on people going, as I'm at reading I won't be going!!! I can see us taking over 3k which of a bank holiday is good!!!

But out others may think different

Kingokings204

Yes festivals and all that make only a small difference.

7000k and 2500k is a massive difference In just under a year.

For my opinion people have lost interest and some given up. Holidays and festivals have some bearing but if we had a return to the Ricoh and won 2 out of 3 games would more be going?

rupert_bear

The reason we are not taking a similar away support we did last year demonstrates how support is dropping off substantially, nothing to do with it being a bank holiday weekend

skybluelee

On the online stadium map the last block of the initial allocation is all but sold out so sales numbers must be 2,400 minimum?

Reckon it will be 3,000 by Sat. Or in other words, double our 'home' support.

Kingokings204

The reason we are not taking a similar away support we did last year demonstrates how support is dropping off substantially, nothing to do with it being a bank holiday weekend

Couldn't agree more. Holidays etc don't make 7000 go to around 2500,3 thousand.

FRY-CCFC

Yes festivals and all that make only a small difference.

7000k and 2500k is a massive difference In just under a year.

For my opinion people have lost interest and some given up. Holidays and festivals have some bearing but if we had a return to the Ricoh and won 2 out of 3 games would more be going?

3403e953c28e1cdec277fd22b2ebf783.jpg

Cranfield Sky Blue

Big difference in my house between going to a game at the end of November in the dark and rain, against an August Saturday which also happens to be a Bank Holiday weekend.

It has cost me a fortune in bribes, shopping and future weekends away including a spa for God's sake...... And I only live 10 miles away.

Easy to see why we are down massively in numbers from last season.

Kingokings204

What if 4500 people who went last year are on holiday this year?

I could be wrong but I don't think that many is likely. as always with these things it's a combination of events that's leads to a over half decrease in numbers.

I've been last two years but not going this year for example.

Bugsy

Same as, although I would still like to have gone, I'm away this weekend and the fact that there will be no bar so i've heard adds to the fact. PUSB

jimmyhillsfanclub

Maybe a few thousand have seen the light & no longer wish to line the pockets of franchise FC owners......

(PS: This opinion has nothing to do with our current plight or the fact that some AFC womble fans have since attended MK.....I would still feel the same if we were top of the PL & playing in front of 32000 at the ricoh)

Fuck Franchise football. Don't go to MK.

FRY-CCFC

Maybe a few thousand have seen the light & no longer wish to line the pockets of franchise FC owners......

(PS: This opinion has nothing to do with our current plight or the fact that some AFC womble fans have since attended MK.....I would still feel the same if we were top of the PL & playing in front of 32000 at the ricoh)

Fuck Franchise football. Don't go to MK.

Idiot

Gint11

For me it is a couple of things. Last season my mate text me saying he fancied it and was willing to drive so jumped on it. Also it was a stadium I wanted to see, I really fancied watching City away as I boycotted Sixfields (and still do), the location was handy and close to me and there was a little buzz around the team at the time if I remember rightly. By taking a large following to this fixture we thought it would show SISU up. The Tepegraph reported it - 7k at MK dons but less than 1000 at home. In the end it didnt achieve a fat lot. Anyway this season, noone I know is going and I can't be arsed. Been there done the ground. I would only go back there now if the game was like a promotion winning game or Cup QF or something.

Users who are viewing this thread