Port Vale (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Port Vale (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Port Vale (Away) </h2>
8283-pvfc-crest-rgb144-3188.png

Vale Park
2PM Kick Off
</div>

ClarkeZ

Nervy 2-1 win.

I want him to change the shape a bit but I know he wont. Not the team I would choose but I reckon most likely:

----------------RCC

Lorentzon Cargill Ricketts Stokes

---------Stephens Fleck

Rose--------Maddison--------JOB

-------------Armstrong

Subs: Burge, Haynes, Murphy, Tudgay, Henderson, Lameiras, Cole

Hcut PUSB

Naa as Mr Bassett said 4-4-2 its the only way to play.

Its Vale away what could go wrong.

C yawl in the Terrace

tom88

win Sunday

----------------RCC

Lorentzon Stephens Ricketts Stokes

---------Rose Fleck

Murphy--------Maddison--------JOB

-------------Armstrong

Subs: Burge, Haynes, Hunt, Cargill, Henderson, Lameiras, Cole

Covstu

Very physical game ahead, our quick players will get kicked and they will stick two men on Armo. Wont be one for the purists... 0-0

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Murphy shouldn't play. He needs to earn his place back. Give other players a chance who could make a difference and are prepared to work harder for it.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

But he

Lorentzon Ricketts Stephens Stokes

---------Fleck

Lamerias-----Maddison--------JOB

-------Armstrong - Henderson

Maybe throw Rose in there too at some point.

Captain Dart

He will almost certainly play both Ramage & Hunt.

Nantwich Skyblues

He wont start Henderson ,he has hardly figured for scunny and by all accounts is carrying plenty of lard!...impact sub i would think

malkitccfc

We'll miss Vincelot. Thought they looked decent at our place on Boxing day, but it was one of the few games we've won recently. 2-0 defeat unfortunately

Mcbean

Nobody said must win game yet :( so I think I better

oh and Mowbray out

oh and Sisu's fault

PUSB

Otis

Nobody said must win game yet :( so I think I better

oh and Mowbray out

oh and Sisu's fault

PUSB
We have lowered our expectations so much, I now have this down as a 'must get a shot on target, not get beaten 3-0 game.'

Baby steps and all that!

stupot07

10- 0 win to city. Anything less than you're accused of being negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Fergusons_Beard

Can anyone explain why the fook it's on a Sunday?

(Sorry if been posted a million times)

In went in off Ferguson's beard....

Mcbean

We have lowered our expectations so much, I now have this down as a 'must get a shot on target, not get beaten 3-0 game.'

Baby steps and all that!

I think that could be allowed as a variation to the usual record !

hill83

10- 0 win to city. Anything less than you're accused of being negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

You are so negative. You even assume you are going to make a grammatical error or spelling mistake before you actually do.

torchomatic

I can actually see us doing alright on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

I was going to forecast a win or draw on Sunday but now I fear with all these new players coming in, we'll be a disorganized mess. We could potentially feature five new/newish players (Lorentzen, Rose, Cargill, Stephens and Henderson) so difficult to foresee how they will all meld together.

Gazolba

Baby steps and all that!

I see it as being a different 'must' for each player. E.g. Rcc - must not screw up again, Lorentzen - must learn English so I know what TM is saying, Cole - must try to last 90 minutes, Maddison - must get a new hairstyle, Murphy - must try to look more like I'm trying, Armstrong - must get a goal or at least a shot on target, MAF - must get on the pitch, Tudgay - must find a new club, TM hates me.

stupot07

You are so negative. You even assume you are going to make a grammatical error or spelling mistake before you actually do.

To be fair, my assumptions are usually right when it comes to making grammatical errors or spellings mistakes- I'd even made one in the post you'd quoted and replied to.....Luckily the grammar police haven't been seen on here for a while.

Glass-Door-Fail-02.gif

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Hopefully a win with all the other results going our way.

brez

Could well be called off. Couple of games off allready today and the forecast isn't to good, not a great pitch at vale.

hill83

We play tomorrow. The weather looks like calming down a bit by then.

Users who are viewing this thread