Port Vale (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Hobo

If the person who kept calling their black player the N word everytime he beat one of our players comes on here, go support a different club you twat

For Fks sake! We are a multi cultural city and a multicultural team. Some of our best players have been black.

Nick

Administrator
The full range. The only trait that is consistent is they are white if that helps.

It is shocking to see it is still about, I'd be disgusted if my daughter ever said that. Not excusing it, I have always thought it was more common with old people who think it is the norm.

covcity4life

Don't hear it much at ricoh though which gives me some pride in our city at least

Think heard about 3 instances since we moved to ricoh. A few more at Highfield road but that was a different time of course

hill83

Don't hear it much at ricoh though which gives me some pride in our city at least

Think heard about 3 instances since we moved to ricoh. A few more at Highfield road but that was a different time of course

Yeah, it's mainly away games when people have a few beers in them. Probably only heard anything like it once at the Ricoh and that turned out to be a West Ham fan.

covcity4life

Heard a women singing city full.of p**** at wolves game about 5or 6 years ago. Was ironic and just disturbing to see what looked like a normal women in her 20s singing and laughing with her husband

Luckily for me he looked even weaker than I do so shut up soon as I looked back at him with my zoolandwr blue steel face.

malkitccfc

The guy who was saying it yesterday was probably about 50 Nick. Said it a few times throughout the game but when the scuffle was taking place at the end, he must have said it 3-4 times in one sentence.

letsallsingtogether

Somebody mentioned the same about at Southend, personally have no issue with them being dragged out. Drunk or not. There's no excuse.

Got to be honest I have been to most away games and haven't heard this word used.
Mind you I dont stand in the middle so that maybe the reason.

I Have heard fat Bastard and Baldy but I have got used to the abuse now.☺

letsallsingtogether

It is shocking to see it is still about, I'd be disgusted if my daughter ever said that. Not excusing it, I have always thought it was more common with old people who think it is the norm.
So what do you young ones say then?
You ageist %@$×@#ING☺

idm1975

Had it at Southend the other week too, directed at our players told the guy to fuck off and sit somewhere else and he did. No need for it!

Hobo

We have to be big enough to stand up to these Morons. If f a nd stand together they will soon wither.

Users who are viewing this thread