Match Thread Port Vale v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Well done

Here is my charity

https://www.redwings.org.uk

If you do a single donation and copy and paste the link in a PM to me that would be appreciated.
I've all the charity's you can choose from you pick a Donkey charity ?

There's the Maria Curie, Zoeys, or the Jimmy Hill Legacy Fund, all these are good causes !!!

So you care more about Donkeys than HUMAN BEINGS, that says everything about you GRENDEL.

OK Donkey charity it is then.

Grendel

There's the Maria Curie, Zoeys, or the Jimmy Hill Legacy Fund, all these are good causes !!!

So you care more about Donkeys than HUMAN BEINGS, that says everything about you GRENDEL.

It's a horse sanctuary.

PM me the details when you've done it.

Grendel

And Donkeys, they're on their Website.

So? It's primary purpose is to offer homes for abandoned horses.

It does take donkeys was well - so what.

It has a local branch and does sterling work - not that I have to justify it to you.

Just pm confirmation when it's paid.

NorthernWisdom

This post says a lot about you, I have to say...

ccfcway

so what your saying is no animal charity is worthy ?

this doesn't put you in a good light

Grendel

Still no PM

David O'Day

You're a bit of moron aren't you mate.

Gazolba

So? It's primary purpose is to offer homes for abandoned horses. It does take donkeys as well

<snip>.

Peter Ramage, Stephen Hunt.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

This post says a lot about you, I have to say...
You're a bit of moron aren't you mate.
I make no apologise for my preferred charity, like Zoe's baby hospice for TERMINALLY ill Children with CANCER.
Any one with Children will understand that !!!

So if that makes me a MORON then so be it.

And of course Grendel has the right to choose any Charity of his choice.

Just so everyone knows I have honoured the bet I had with Grendel, in fact I have paid MORE to his CHARITY Than I had to.

covcity4life

I make no apologise for my preferred charity, like Zoe's baby hospice for TERMINALLY ill Children with CANCER.

Just so everyone knows I have honoured the bet I had with Grendel, in fact I have paid MORE to his CHARITY Than I had to.

medal is on its way

Captain Dart

NorthernWisdom

To make a value judgement on a person on their charitable choice makes you a complete tool.

You don't know what else anybody contributes to, or what is important to them and why.

Anybody with a brain understands that.

Last edited:

Grendel

Yes thanks for that - shame you couldn't copy and paste the e mail to me. Bit odd also you asked if I had it when I had already replied. The offer to meet in person was rather nice but not practical. I think there is an SBT e mail you can forward to and Nick can confirm payment. I will find out.

By the way I have children and we all support animal charities - don't know why you are so offensive.

Nick

Administrator
Yes thanks for that - shame you couldn't copy and paste the e mail to me. Bit odd also you asked if I had it when I had already replied. The offer to meet in person was rather nice but not practical. I think there is an SBT e mail you can forward to and Nick can confirm payment. I will find out.

By the way I have children and we all support animal charities - don't know why you are so offensive.
Can forward it to [email protected] if it's easier!

Grendel

Can forward it to [email protected] if it's easier!

Yes perhaps he can do that. He's trying to get me to bite and in trying very had not to.

Getting rather irked though. Putting children and cancer in block capitals achieves what exactly?

I support several charities - all animal based - CWF, donkey sanctuary, red wings, dogs trust to name a few.

I would suggest this chap spends a day as a volunteer at red wings in off church and may appreciate the work they do and why it's valuable

I value animal life and believe they have as much right to a life of comfort and enjoyment as any human being.

See - again I'm trying to justify something I have no need to do.

I'm sure he has paid it - but he can now e mail the address supplied by Nick and that's that.

shmmeee

Oooh. I've never caught a live one of you before, I've always wanted to ask.

What's with the random capitalisation of words? I see it on YouTube and Mail Online comments and have always wondered. It's always a certain type of person that's fascinated me.

Anyway, on topic: some people are cunts, I've never met a donkey I don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread