Portsmouth vs Millwall (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Who are we cheering on?

If Millwall lose tomorrow and at the Ricoh then they have 3 tough remaing fixtures, they have

Leicester H
Ipswich A
Blackpool H

Lose the two fixtures to us an Portsmouth and I think they will do well to get to a single point from those remaining fixtures which gives them 45 points, we beat Donny and Millwall and draw with Burnley and BOOM! we stay up :pimp:

/ Clutching at straws and in denial

EDIT Also could the red card today for Pitman be significant as he will now miss the next 3 games. Many variables yet to decide our fate.

Last edited:

reddevon

For what its worth, my "prediction" for the past week or so says Millwall for the drop gaining only 1 point (Leicester) on the run in with Coventry and Bristol City to stay up.

We will all have a better idea later today!

Otis

We just need to see the back of Pompey. It's out of us and Bristol I think. Millwall have pulled off some very good results lately.

torchomatic

I agree with Otis. I go with Millwall, let them get out of it so it's a straight fight between us and the Robins.

Otis

Yep.

We need another team out of the equation. A draw would be okay too though. Keep Pompey down there and Millwall still just about in touch.

Their run in isn't too bad at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread