Positive Boycott (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Season ticket holders are i would have thought.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Not any more. There's going to be 30,000 fans watching an under 11's tournament next season. Yes of course there will be.

Grendel

Only two negative posts on here; Torch and Grenduffy.
Why am I not surprised?

Because we are the only season ticket holders on this thread?

torchomatic

Only two negative posts on here; Torch and Grenduffy.
Why am I not surprised?

What would you do with dissidents then?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

The Ricoh is a great Arena, but it doesnt feel like a football ground. The atmosphere at Highfield Road was so much better. You can hear a pin drop 90 % of the time. I dont give 2 shits where we play, but it has to be in Coventry, otherwise its not Coventry City

dadgad

Cov Ladies v Cov Legends would be v entertaining.
Jimmy Hill could manage the ladies Snozzer the legends.
Brilliant idea!

Grendel

Cov Ladies v Cov Legends would be v entertaining.
Jimmy Hill could manage the ladies Snozzer the legends.
Brilliant idea!

You'd go to that would you?

You'd go to that would you?

To stick 2 fingers up at SISU I would watch a live recording of Songs of Praise there.

This is a great idea and needs to be publicised in the local media: The Cov Tel can finally dispel the theory that they're afraid to take a stance.

I think a legends charity match is the best idea.

ccfcway

You might find many of them might think twice about playing a match at the same time as ccfc match. They may feel it's a little disrespectful to the current players..

StevieM

I think thats from what has been said by ex-players on the radio before and after games, they are all as disgusted by the current owners as we all are.
Alot of these guys didn't make a shitload of money-like they do now, so really did play for the shirt and were only a few quid better off than the blokes on the terraces until they were finished when most of the older players took up "normal" jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread